Date ✔

It's been two weeks since I moved, it hasn't been that bad here, other than the constant bullying from sherry, calling me trash or a spoiled brat. which in my opinion doesn't make sense, how can I be a spoiled brat and also trash?

I'm still trying to get used to the place though. It's so much more different here then New York, but it's a good different. Me and Sarah have become really close friends, with only knowing each other for a couple of days.  And speaking of Sarah she is suppose to be picking me up to go shopping.

"Hey mom do you think I can borrow some money?" I walk down stairs over to the kitchen.

"What do you need the money for?" She looks up at me as she cuts the carrots into smaller pieces and puts it in the salad.

"Well Sarah and I are going shopping and I really need some new clothing." I walk over to her and rest my elbows on the counter.

"Don't you have enough clothes Aqua, you can't even fit a piece of paper with all the clothes you have in there." She stops what she's doing and looks at me sternly.

"But mom half those clothes doesn't even fit me, I need a new look, something different." I tell her truthfully I feel like a an apple in an orange tree.

My mom sighs and walks over to me. "Aqua you don't need to fit in your special and special people need to stick out, to show that your not like everyone else." She grabs my hand and gives it a tight squeeze.

"I understand, but I still want some new clothing." I smile and she simply shakes her head.

"My purse is in my room, you can use the credit card-"

"Really! Thank you, thank you so much mom" I hug my mom once more and let go and run upstairs.

"Don't go over the limit Aqua, I'm serious!" I here my mom yell from downstairs, and yet she says were not allowed to shout. I shake my head and grab the credit card.

My phone starts to ring and Sarah's name pops up.

"Hey girl you ready?" I here her music blast from the car.

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute." I end the call and walk to the kitchen.

"Alright mom I'm leaving, I'll try not to come to late." I give her a quick kiss and start my way out.

"Alright have fun. Oh before I forget I need you to take care of Carly after school on Monday."

"Seriously mom, Carly is 10 can't she take care of herself." It's not fair I'm always taking care of her, while Zach is always out at a party or something.

"Me and dad are not going to be home till really late and I need you to look after her, so whatever plan you made cancel it cause your staying in." With that she walks back to the kitchen.

Great just perfect. I walk out the door and I meet up with Sarah in the car.

●●●●●●●●●●●

"Did you see his face." Sarah laughs holding on to the rail to keep from falling.

"H-he tried so hard so keep a straight face." I laugh along with her, as I fall flat on my butt, which only causes Sarah to have a laugh attack.

You might be wondering what is going on, well while me and Sarah where trying on some clothes a guy comes in the store and starts looking around. The store was clearly for women, but he didn't seem to notice. He then walks over to me and starts asking me where the men clothing was located. As I was about to tell him that this store was only for women, Sarah waltz out the changing room with only her undergarments on. Well to keep the story short the guy totally flipped out he couldn't keep his eyes off of her he bumped into all the racks possible trying to get out the store. When he finally turned around he knocks his head with the wall falling face first to the ground.