Story✔️

"OK I know this looks bad, but I can explain."

I have never seen someone so hurt and mad like this before, I know I totally screwed up, but if I may it wasn't my fault he kissed me, and I only kissed back because whatever it was that was making me feel that way was fading away.

"I don't want to hear it, just know that this." He points towards us"is over." Without another word he turns around and storms away.

"C.J please!" I run after him ignoring all the pointed looks and glares I was receiving from my classmates

As I was reaching the doors to exit the lunchroom someone stopped in front of me

"Well, well, well look who messed things up already." Sherry taunted, with a smug smile

"Sherry for once I could care less about your thoughts and opinions." pushing past her I walked through the double doors and ran down the hallway looking for C.J. When I finally found him I call him out but he keeps walking down the hall, I jog to keep up with him.

"C.J let me just explain, come on don't be like this." I finally catch him and grab his arm and stop him, but he instantly flinched away from my touch.

"C please I have a reason for all of this." I beg him to listen to me but from the way his jaw is clenched and how his hands are tightening that's the last thing he wants.

"Don't touch me." he says, I look at his beautiful green eyes and his perfect eyebrows furrowed, knowing that I caused that, makes me feel angry with myself.

"Cameron dont-" in an instant he's in front of my face our bodies almost touching, if I wasn't scared for my life right now I'd find this very comforting, but seeing as he has a death glare set on me I feel like digging my grave right there.

"You're not allowed to call me that, don't ever touch me with your slutty hands and the next time you cross me I will make your life a living-"

"Aqua! what happened, what where you thinking?!" Someone shouts cutting off C.J's threats, which I'm thankful for because I think I was about to pee myself.

he backs away with a scowl but I don't miss his eyes, his beautiful green eyes becoming glassy, right there, in that instant I felt broken, I caused that I made him feel this way. He quickly turns around, and walks away. I keep my eyes on him feeling tears fall down has I keep watching until all I can see is blur.

"Aqua there you are I've been looking for you." Sarah appears in my sight, her eyebrows are furrowed, watching me worriedly.

"What happened? Talk to me." I tried but nothing came out and that's when I broke down. I can no longer hold my sobs and my tears are falling down like a waterfall. I then crouch down and sit on the floor with my knees to my face, quietly sobbing.

"Aqua it'll be ok." Sarah says quietly as she sits down next to me and pulls me into her embrace.

"No I won't." I say in-between breaths.

" I messed up, it's all my fault!" I yell at no one in particular.

"You cant blame yourself for this, he kissed you-"

"I didn't stop him, I kissed back!" I shot back not letting her continue.

"Don't you see, I let him kiss me, not once did I think about C.J." I croak I'm such a horrible person.

"Aqua, anyone would kiss back, it's like a reflex or something, stop doing this to yourself." Sarah tries to help me, but I can't see it that way, seeing how hurt he became and I was the source of that pain, makes it so much worse.