"Love you too Iclyn"

Last chapter guys!!!!!!

I can't belive I finally made it to the end, sorry for such a long Wait for this chapter but here it is, the end of Iclyn's tail!....enjoy

I'm standing on my balcony, looking at the sky full of stars shinning brightly from above.

Damien brought me back home a few hours ago, but I just couldn't sleep, I didn't want this day to end I wanted it to last as long as possible. every single detail I wanted to relive it. thinking about everything that's happened thinking about my life and how it all turned out now.

Did I make the right decisions, did I say the right things, Could I have been a better person???

questions come and go but the past is in the past, that's why I want to hold on to this night a bit longer, because the moment I turn around it will now be in the past and I'll begin to experience new things.

a soft wind blows through my hair whipping my hair back. I close my eyes as enjoy the gentle breeze on my skin and hair. I wish this day could last longer but in just 2 minutes it will be the next day. A completely new day where you can make new decisions, and new mistakes.

but am I ready?

tomorrow can either be the end of my life or the beginning of a new one. I would be lying if I'd say I wasn't scared.
I'm more then scared I'm terrified anything can happen tomorrow. things could go wrong or go right. so many possibilities and such little time anything could happen.

but for this last minute that I have left I will consume as much as I can before I have to face another day, another battle.

quietly I walk back into my room and head for bed. has I lay down my head on the pillows I let my mind wonder to anything it wanted. And I was very pleased to what it decided to dream about.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"OK are you ready we need to get to the cabin before 6." Damien says as he packs his things inside his duffle bag.

"Yeah I just need my hair brush." I say running back upstairs.

"Aqua, I doubt you'll need a hairbrush!" Damien yells from downstairs.

I start rushing and running from place to place.

"Yes I do, I also need another shirt, just in case I don't want to wear the one I have in my bag." I shout back at him as I go back into my closet and look for a nice shirt.

"Aqua, you have like 4 shirts where only staying for one night." I hear his frustrated groan, but he needs to understand that I like variety I have to make sure I look great at all times.

"relax I found the shirt I was looking for." I say walking down the stairs and quickly peck his cheeks

"Finally can we go before it hits 6." He throws his duffle back over his shoulder and holds on the straps.

"OK, I'm already starting to feel itchy." I say as I scratch my arm.

it's the same thing that happened last month, means my body is craving sea water.

"Alright let's go."

We walk out and head towards his car. we decided to skip school today, we believed that it was safer that way incase anything extreme happened.

I of course told my parents and they hugged me like there life depending on it. They where incredibly scared, not to mention the pressure they put Damien on. I thought he would pee on him slef.