Friends ✔

Sarah on top ☝

"Zach let's go where going to be late!" I run downstairs, it's already 7:40 and class starts at 8. I can't be late on my second day of school.

"Mom have you see my sweater!" I'm running around the house like a mad man. "Mom!"

"What is going on down here Aqua?!" My mom comes downstairs to see me tossing things all over the floor.

"Have you see my sweater, I can't find it any where. Zach can you hurry up were going to be late!"

"Aqua what have I told you about shouting in the house!" She gives me a stern look and puts her hands on her hips giving me the 'calm down' look 'or your going to get it.'

"I'm sorry mom, I just don't want to be late, and if you guys would of just bought me-"

"Aqua we've had this discussion your not getting a car until you turn 18." She walks to the kitchen and I follow behind her

"But mom I'm already 17 what difference will it make if you buy it now?" I say frustrated. "My birthday is next month. Please mom, look at it this way, no more shouting or arguing" I pointed out hoping that it would at least get her to think about it.

She looks at me and turns around. "Guess that's a no." I sigh deeply and walk out the kitchen, I see my sweater on the couch.

"Seriously I checked there like 4 times." I grab my sweater and I see Zach coming down the stairs.

"Can we go now, where already late as it is." I tell him already done for the day. It's only 7 56 and I feel drained.

We walk out the door and head to the car. He gets out the driveway and hits the road. I barely slept last night I was thinking about what happened yesterday with my nails. When I woke up this morning my nails were back to its plain slef. I've tried everything to get it to change colors, but nothing would work. I simply believed it was just my I imagination, and will move on from it.

We finally made it to school, I get out the car and Zach follows me in. He's been quite strange, haven't heard him complain about anything actually. Maybe it's the whole daisy situation, I never really got the chance to apologize.

"Hey Zach is everything ok?" I look at him but his face is expressionless.

"Everything is great bell." Sarcasm dripping with each word he said. He walks ahead and leaves me behind.

I sigh deeply and head to my locker. I was never able to remember my combination since I was so engulfed with my nails. I try unlocking it but it's no use I can't remember.

"Looks like your having a bit of a problem."

I remember that voice, I breathe in and out trying to calm my racing heart. I'm not sure why he has such an effect on me, I simply just met him yesterday. Maybe it's the fact he's with that witch, or that I called him seaweed. either way his presence makes me shiver and my hands sweat uncontrollably, disgusting!

"Ha, yeah I forgot my combination." I smile and turn towards him. I look at him head to to toe, he's wearing dark jeans with a white t-shirt and black combat boots. I meet his eyes to see a playful smirk. Oh great he catched me checking him out, Again!

"You can use my locker in the mean time if you like." He says as he walks over to my side.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to get in your way and everything, it's ok honestly." I say this but in reality I would love to share a locker with him. I mean who wouldn't he's gorgeous, and let's not forget amazingly easy on the eyes.

He chuckles and walks over to what I'm assuming is his locker. His locker was right next to mine, coincidence afraid not. we are meant to be, I just know it.