"I believe you"

"OK so let me get this straight....during the full moon we become some sort of sea monster?"

I stare blankly at Damien, whatever he explained to me made absolutely no sense.

he sighs annoyingly messing up his hair, he might of explained this to me a couple of 5 times already.

"Aqua I honestly don't know how else to explain this to you." He lays his head on he's knees trying to relax him slef.

we are still in the storage room and he's been explaining this 'full moon' situation for the past 15 minutes. classes already started but I'm not in the mood to go to class right now.

"OK just explain once more, I'll get it this time." I assure him putting my hands on his arms, making his face rise back up.

"You said that the last 4 times." He groans fed up with explaing the same thing to me over and over again.

but can you Blame me it's not like I asked for this, everything is still new to me, I'm just now getting used to having a tail, now I have to worry about a moon. I sigh tiredly my head aching for over thinking everything so much.

"Alright just try explaining a different way, I'll get it......eventually" I whisper the last part to my slef, thankfully he didn't hear me or else the would result to another argument.

"OK fine.." He sighs defeated.

"So every full moon once a mermaid and merman is transformed completely they experience a wild entrance. In other words you start doing things you don't normaly do and you won't remember a thing the next day. It's like being drunk." He says nonchalantly.

"OK I get that part, I've seen it in a movie or TV show, but that doesn't explain the sea monster part."  I point out.

" That's actually the most dangerous part of the whole thing. you dont necessarly turn into a sea monster, being in the entrance changes you completely, basically transform you to your complete opposite. which might as well be a monster."

I can tell he's worried by this, and I feel that same feeling in the pit of my stomach.
this is really bad, this wouldn't be such a big deal if I was this big bad girl, I would transform into a sweetheart, but I'm not I'm incredibly nice for my own good I can't imagine what this moon will do to me.

noticing my worried expression he puts his hands on mine, "it will be fine this only happens once a month, and I'll be with you the entire time."

"How do you know so much about this anyway?"

He transformed the same time as me shouldn't all of this be new to him aswell.

"I was actually taught all of this before, at the age of 10 my parents where already teaching me about the rules of being a merman and the consequences that can come with it." He tells me assuringly with a small smile, something that is rarely seen on him. I enjoy seeing him smile though, it shows that underneath that 'badboy' attitude he actually has a heart.

"So what's going to happen to me tomorrow, you mentioned something about today it was you and tomorrow it will be me?"

I question him remembering the first thing he said before talking about the full moon.

"Because the day of the full moon is close by, we get effected early. we lose control of our powers, become angry easily our emotions can sometimes lead us to do things we don't normaly do." He says this without looking at me, Instead has his eyes focused on a dirty mop behind me.

saying that reminds me what he was doing with sherry, was that the effect of the early moon, or was that just pure desire. I look at him hoping I'll find the answer but he's blank. it's amazing how well a person can hide their feelings and act a certain way, knowing whatever it is they are feeling is killing them in the inside.