kiss ✔

People have been walking by and none of have stopped and asked if I need help. I'm still freezing and C.J is still out cold.

"OK, ok just keep calm." I take out my phone and quickly call Sarah. She answers and just 3 rings.

"Hey girl! what's up?"

"Sarah how quickly can you come to the ice skating rink." I say cutting straight to the point.

"I don't know maybe 10mins. Why what's wrong?" I hear her concern over the phone.

"I'll explain everything once you get here. Please hurry." We say our goodbyes and hang up.

"Come on C wake up please."

A few minutes passed and I see Sarah running towards my direction.

"What happened?" She looks at C.J. on the ground and kneels beside me.

"I don't know one moment were kissing the next he's pale and passed out."

"What did you do suck out his soul?" Sarah laughs but one look at me and stops.

"sorry, too early?"

"yeah, just a bit." I say sarcastically.

"help me get him into the car." I grab his arms and Sarah goes for his legs.

"He's so heavy! I don't care how cute he is he has to lose some weight. Jesus!" Sarah complains as we walk out the rink. People stare at us and I just glared at each and everyone of them. What?! They didn't even help when I called for help.

"OK where almost there C just hold on a little longer." We make it outside and head towards her car.

"OK so how we putting him in?" I stare at Sarah realizing the problem.

"U-uh, I don't know I didn't think this far ahead." Sarah looks uneasy, as she stands there looking at a passed out C.J and a locked door.

"Just put him on the floor, and unlock the door" Sarah puts his legs down while I keep holding his arms up so he isn't completely on the floor.

"A little faster Sarah, I can't hold him for much longer!" I yell as I struggle keeping his upper body up.

I completely agree with Sarah he defiantly needs to lose some pounds, cause dang he's heavy!

"Alright alright I'm coming." We walk towards the car and I realized the door isn't opened.

"Sarah the door." I tell her annoyingly.

"I already unlocked it what's the problem?" she looks at me confused, and that literally worries me.

"How are we going to put him in?" I tell her slowly and loudly for her to understand and get the point.

"Oh, I see what your saying." realization hits her and puts his legs back down and goes to the back door and opens it.

"OK hurry up and pick up his legs, I think my hands are slipping."

She picks his legs up and we slowly try to put him in the back seat. While doing so I bumped his head on the side of the car I hear a slight groan and instantly I freeze.

"Aqua!?" Sarah semi yells at me.

"Well at least we know he's conscious." I half smile and shrug.

That's defiantly going to leave a bump. We finally get him in and I sit in the front seat and Sarah gets in the driver side and she drives off.

"Do you think he'll be ok?" Sarah questions me.

I only stare outside the window and only pray that he is.