"What do we do now?"

"Aqua...Aqua..Aqua" I hear someone whisper in my ear but I don't bother to respond.

"come on wake up."

I mumble something under my breath that not even I know what I said. they start to shake me, waking me up from my peaceful sleep. can't they see I'm trying to get my beauty sleep, there is no respect.

"leave me alone..." I breathe out and turn to the other side of the bed,  but instead I ended up falling face down on the cold hard floor.

"Well that's one way to wake up." I hear someone laugh.

"That's not funny that actually hurt my nose." I groan out as I lift my slef up opening my eyes, immediatley everything  comes flooding back.

"Hey you ok?" I look towards the person and realize it's Damien, he has a worried expression.

"uh..yeah I'm fine..just a small headache that's all." I smile at him as I sit back on the bed. I look around and notice that where back inside the cabin.

"So want to explain everything that happened last night."  I say with a small smile.

I may remember certain things but I still feel unsure if everything that occurred last night actually happened. it all felt so crazy and confusing.

"do you not remember the torture you put me through last night." Damien smirks as he sits next to me.

"it wasn't that bad, just tell me." my smile widens as I shove him softly.

"Alright. well after you waltzed out that door, I tired to follow you but you disappeared. I was surprised how fast someone can just vanish in the woods."

"Damien, it was the middle of the night, plus it was pitch black, anyone can just disappear." I deadpan while shoving him but harder this time almost causing him to fall.

"Alright alright relax, any ways I tried calling you but it went straight to voice mail and the mind link was never going to work since your mermaid was closing off any kind of signal."

"OK what I don't care about that just get to the part where I was in the water and creepy things started happening." I begin to feel impatient I just need to know what happened and what's going to happen next.

"OK when I finally found you I saw you in the water waves where crashing, I didn't know what to do, you where glowing blue and it almost seemed like your features where changing. so I quickly went inside the water, I swam as quuckly as I could. At the moment I didnt know what to do because ive never been in this situation before.....so I......slapped you with my tail on your head." He cringes at the end of his story.

"YOU DID WHAT!" 

"OK I know it seems bad, but you have to understand-"

"understand what, that I'm turning into some freak and your helping me by knocking me out unconscious " I snap at him.

"technically I was saving you from becoming a freak."

"THAT'S NOT HELPING DAMIEN!" I shout at him again.

how could he hit me with his tail, I'm pretty sure there's a different and safer solution that could've stopped my crazy side.

"Whatever right now the important thing to do right now is figure this out." I state as I start looking for my stuff but then I remember I never brought anything with me.

"ok, so what do we do now?" Damien asks as he gets up from bed too.

"to the one person who can tell us what to do." I frown and I can tell Damien knows who I'm thinking cause of the next thing he says.