Prologue

Loved!

She was loved her entire life, though it consisted mere 20 autumns till that time. Mild, she liked it mild; getting pampered by sunshine after mild cold night. Like all those songs she had written, her life was nothing less than reverie. She believed that Life was beautiful. She had reasons. Maybe she was wired that way or it was all she had seen till that date. 10 out of those 20 sublime years, all she had seen was beauty of one kind; Love around, respect and warmth of people. Her people, people who had seen her with love and respect all these year. She could not get enough of the fact that her father was one kind leader. 'Nandini', the day her father named her, she had limned the truest meaning of this word. A world knitted so lovely, a world weaved so thick...

Perfect! Isn't it?

But there are sugar coatings, mirages and deceiving veils; Veils covering the ugliest of realities. Grassy paths have swathe beside. It's just they hardly get noticed in garden full of roses.

Daughter of a Minister whom she thought of as great leader, a place she thought of as one of happiest regions, a joy she thought of as absolute concord, it was all about to change. Her home was about to turn into a war-zone. Deceiving veils around, was she about to lift one?

She liked it mild, and here a volcano was about to erupt.

_____________________________________

Nandini's life was about to change. A girl who hadn't learned about the cruel side of life. What would happen when she would be left alone in this jungle to survive. All the privileges taken away, all the love turning into abhorrence; this journey would not be accompanied by friends.

Stay tuned. ;)