Chapter-47{A day of dawns}

Murmurs filled the air as one mandatory morning solemn as Nandini walked towards bustle of camp. People were indulged in their own little world as she cut through those byways to reach the place where Aashi was supposed to be. She looked around to find any familiar face but didn't find one. Ladies smiled at her as she made her way through them. She wasn't nervous but a bit apprehensive. A hand slid into hers and she jumped in her place. Before she could figure out on her own, a kiss adorned her cheek. She smiled and then looked at him. There could be only one man who could dare to do that. Her mouth opened a bit as she noticed the pretty changes. Someone had finally got rid of that gloomy stubble and was looking much more spirited. He smiled at her and she looked away. It still wasn't easy to cop up with this unaltered yearning. 

"You are looking good," Nandini complimented without looking at him and his clasp around her hand tightened. His warmth was manifesting. He pulled her that close that it became difficult to walk without stepping on his boots. She fumbled in her steps but his arm supported her waist. 

"Someone is in good mood," She teased when her own lip was curving to allow that blush. He had all the might to send her to hue land. 

"Someone had a good sleep last night," He replied in her ear and she looked away blushing.  

People gaped them as they walked hand in hand. Some ladies smiled and a few just gave blank stares, he was making something very obvious. That brazen heart was of his had all the might to turn the things way too obvious. 

As they reached the kitchen area, Aashi waved at Nandini. Her hands held some snacks as always and she looked happier than ever. 

"You should definitely taste it," Aashi said storming towards Nandini. 

Holding Nandini's hand, she started to drag her towards steaming utensils. Instead of letting go of Nandini's hand, Manik tightened his grip. Nandini gazed him with this question while Aashi couldn't make out why Nandini would not move. She turned around to figure out and saw her brother lazily staring her. 

"What?" Aashi asked baffled. 

"She isn't going anywhere because we are having breakfast together," Manik replied looking away. His chin stayed a bit too proud, his eyes had this mischief. Nandini cursed the situation, they were about to make things embarrassing. 

"Didn't you have enough of her last night?" Aashi taunted and Nandini glared her to shut up. Manik's lip formed this smirk as he decided to answer that. 

"I can never have enough of her," He said putting his other hand on Nandini's waist as he pulled her to make her stand ahead of him. His one hand gripped her hand while other one firmly held her waist. He looked at her fuming sister in glee. 

Aashi stared him for fine few seconds as if had seen a ghost. 

"What did you do to him last night?" She asked baffled and Nandini couldn't stand that duo anymore. 

"He is sounding so unreal," Aashi completed her sentence and Nandini turned around to glare Manik. He seemed to be unstirred with her glower. She knew he won't budge. 

"I promise I will be back," She murmured and he looked away pretending to take his time. Leaving her hand, he tucked his hands in pocket of his pant. 

Aashi dragged Nandini along not before glaring Manik to her heart's content. Steaming meal soon got served and day had kicked start. 

_______________________________

Nandini walked her father to the warm sunshine and Mr Murthy looked around amused. It was a less crowded corner of camp where only trusted people were allowed for sake of Mr Murthy's security. People in camp still couldn't be trusted with Mr Murthy. Sitting in easy chair, Mr Murthy looked at Nandini. She smiled back.