Chapter-43{Won't ever let you go}

Her feet started to move without even her knowledge, pull was such firm that fears couldn't hold her back. Nandini could feel her heart thumping so loud that no gunshot could could scare her. That contour was much clearer now as dawn washed the night.

It was him.

He halted as soon as he saw Nandini walking towards him. His lips parted a bit as if finally had let those lungs have some air. His eyes struggled hard to make out if she was a dream or reality. He had walked day and night to see that one face, and now when she was there standing in front of his eyes, it was just too risky to lose that sight with slightest of movement.

"Manik," She murmured before started to run towards him. And that worked as trigger to his jammed legs. He covered the distance between them in few strides. A faint sob was the last thing before he grabbed her in arms in a clutch which could spin her entire world. She finally had his arms around her. He swept her off floor and she held his shoulders as tight as she could. Her cries mingled with his heavy breaths as they both tried to believe how they were in each other's embrace. It was make- believe moment. She kissed his temple numerous times whereas his rugged breathing tried to tell his part.

"You came," She murmured and he quivered. Those tremors traveled down her body as they both grasped every inch of each other. Her tears soaked side of neck and he smiled. He was finally able to believe how she was there. His smile broke loose the moist of his eyes as he kissed her throat while hugging her tight. Her feet had started to go numb as his clasp tightened around her waist.

"You came," She mumbled again as if making herself believe and he parted only to hold her teary face in palms. He gazed her face before kissing those tears in cruelest possible way. Her skin ached as his rough lips bruised her tender tissues. She couldn't believe how that worked as an evidence of their union.

"How couldn't I?" He answered and she held his palm to bring it to her lips. Her quivering lips touched his palm and he couldn't fathom how he had found her. He couldn't believe how she was standing in front of him.

"We need to hurry," Aryan yelled as he took a shot on some soldiers hiding behind a pillar.
Those two couldn't hear the words when they were communicating so much with that silence. Their overwhelmed breaths and trembling hands were enough to tell how it was almost impossible to endure the moment without being this vulnerable.

"I thought I lost you," She murmured as her feet moved to attain a place where her each inch touched his.
He grabbed her in jiffy to engulf in an urgent knot of arms.

"I am sorry that I couldn't protect you," He said in a low quivering voice and she struggled to part. He didn't move an inch making her more vulnerable.

"Hurry up," Aryan yelled as he wheeled Mr Murthy past them. Nandini looked at her father and realized in what place they were. She ran to Aryan to take back her father's chair. Her heart immediately ached to see Manik and she turned around. His face had this storm of emotions as he gazed her ardently. He again strode towards her to hold her in arms and she didn't even protest. Need of being in each other's warmth was so strong that their instincts were weakening. Moment was cruel.
__________________
Entire castle was on alarm and it throbbed like one painful vein. Aryan's one gunshot had woken up a invincible storm.

"CLOSE THE DOORS," Some uniformed man yelled and those giant gates started to shut one by one.
There was no way anyone could get away from that place.
Nandini ran to meet pace of Manik and Aryan. Her father lost balance in haste and slipped out of chair. She shirked and rushed to gather him. Doctor had put him on sleeping pill to make Nandini's escape easier. He still wasn't in position to take that much thrill.