Chapter 35

Mahira POV

"Why??"

"Because now I'm finally done with Arhaan." I replied confidently.

"You must be kidding right??" He asked

"Does it look like I'm kidding??" I asked him back.

"Mahira you do know what you're talking about??"

"Very much"

"I guess you need rest..we'll talk about this later" he said.

"By talking later also my decision will still be the same" I replied back.

"Mahira he's your husband.." He said.

"Oh yeah and I'm his Maid. Don't you think it's a little odd that he's my husband and I'm his Maid?? It is na?? So it's better to balance the equation!!" I replied without any emotions.

"By removing You out of his life??"

"Right now also I'm not in his life"

"But leaving him?? You know what it means?? What will you answer to your parents or his family, have you even thought about it??" He asked sitting in one of the chairs.

"One day or the other the truth was bound to come in front" I replied back.

"Yes, it was bound to come but not this way. Look Mahira I know what ever Arhaan has done with you it's simply not forgivable but this is not the option. Look we can talk to his parents and I'm sure they'll definitely show him the right way" he said.

"And do you think he'll walk in that way?? He'll once again call me that because of me he's being forced into this relationship once again. First time I listened it because I didn't knew that he was also forced into this marriage but now I know and I'm not going to repeat the same mistake" I said.

"And what about your feelings?? Don't you deny it because we can all see that how badly you love him. Will you be able to stay away from him??" He asked.

To be honest I don't know the answer to that question. Will I be able to live without him?? "Yes, I will" I replied ignoring all the heart ache.

"Keep on saying if it makes you feel better" he said in a knowing tone.

I sighed. "To be honest I don't know Rehan. It is my fault that I started to feel for him knowing that it will always be one sided. I never wanted my married life to be like this, everyday thinking that how to get my husband back, how to make him realize that I'm his wife. And now he has started abusing me, this I cannot tolerate. I'm tired now and all this happy go wife I can't pull now. Please understand Rehan that by doing this both of us will be happy and will be in peace." I explained to him.

"So you have made up your mind??" He asked.

"Yes" I replied looking down.

"I can persuade you more, you know!!" He said. And this made me laugh...I started laughing so badly that tears started coming out of my eyes. "It is good to see you laughing"

"JazakAllah for understanding. But I won't leave him now..after two months. You know the charity event that is held every once in a year by our company??" I asked.

"Umm..yeah. Who will not know that??" He said.

"So after the event I'll go away from his life..because this time mom has requested me to attend the event with him. As this will be the first and last time that I'll be seen as Mrs.Mahira Arhaan Sheikh. And you know I can't say no to her..and I very well know that how prestigious this event is for us. So I don't wanna make a disturbance before that that will make a scene before the event. So yeah, I'll wait till two months." I said.