Chapter 1

Katelyn's POV
It's been six days ever we filmed the last season of season 5. Chandler picked me up at my house and went to the mall and walked inside. We made a bet of who ever found the most of the walking dead items will not have to pay for all the stuff we found and will not have to pay for dinner.

We went off and two hours later we met back up and and found out who found the most things that was related to the walking dead and Chandler won. I was about to pay until Chandler said he would. I tried to say no but he still did. All the things we bought came up as $100.00. When we left the mall we drove  to Olive Garden.

We both got sup and talked for a long time. When we were done I felt bad that he paid that much money back at the mall so I paid for dinner. It came up as $30.00. Chandler drove me to his house and we hung out with his brother for a few hours then I was getting tired and Chandler let me sleep in his bed. I went to bed at 11:00.

When I woke up it was 9:30. I looked at my Instagram and I saw a hole bunch of comments like, I love you so much Kate, or I can't wait to see you at comic con this year. I got up and walked down stairs to see Chandler and his whole family up. They made breakfast and I told Chandler that I had to be home 9:00p.m to pack for comic con.

He said ok and we ate breakfast. When I was done we talked for a long time with his parents and his brother. His mom asked if I would like to spend the night again after I got my stuff that I needed  to pack and I said yeah I would love to. I look over at Chandler and he was texting a girl named Brianna and I got a little bit jealous.

When it came 9:00 pm Chandler drives me to my house and I ask him who Brianna was and he said it was his girl friend. I got a little bit upset but I did not want to tell at him I was in love with him so I said well that is nice. When

we got to my house Chandler helps me pack and it was so sweet of him to do that for me. I told my parents I was going to stay at chandlers house and my mom said ok I hope you have fun. I said I would and I said my good bye's and we left.

I look over at Chandler when we got back to his house and he did not even looked up at me once. I now wish I was with my parents. I was crying my self to sleep quality so he would not be like what happened. I fell asleep finally and in the morning Grayson woke me up instead of Chandler. I was starting to worry about Chandler when he was not talking to me last night or this morning.

I started to talk to him and he finally said oh I did not know you were here. I hated him. I walked over to his brother Grayson and he was face timing a friend of his so I started to text my mom to  see if she was up and she wasn't. Then I get a text from Chandler saying hey r u ok you seem upset. I texted him that I am fine why?

He said because I heard you crying your self to sleep but my girl friend said I can not talk to you any more. I asked why he couldn't talk to me any more and he said because she thinks I like you and I told her I love her more than anything in my life. That she was my number one.