Chapter 2

Chandler's POV
I texted Katelyn and she seemed up set last night so I texted her to see if she was ok. She said she was fine but I knew she was not fine. I told her that my girlfriend told me that I could not talk to You any more.

I hit send. I look away for a second the looked back down at my phone wishing I did not it. But when she texts back why not I saw my fingers tipping in my girlfriend thinks I like you more than her.

I texted her and said to Brianna that I lover her more than anything and that she was my number oneI felt bad so I walk over to Katelyn and she walks away from me. I felt like I just lost my best friend so I went up stairs to my room and gave her birthday present a few months before her birthday. She looks at me and said what's this? I said it was your birthday present for when you turn 16.

She opens it and it was a locket of me and her acting and she said a really funny thing that acting day. I made her smile even bigger and I said I was very sorry. Then the next thing I know is that we were going to be late at comic con. We graves our stuff and packed it in the car and my mom tells us to get in the car.

Grayson told my mom that he wanted to sit up front before I could and my mom said what if Katelyn sits upfront and you two sit in the back we said ok and got in the car. I told Katelyn that gray loves to sit in the front every time we go some where. My mom tells him that he should let me sit upfront for a change and she laughs.

When we got to the Hotel in Saint Louis we in packed the car and we got in our Hotel rooms and Kaitlyn was right across from my Finn with my mom and brother. I told her good night and she told me good night. I wanted to tell her one more thing before she went to bed and so I went to her room and nocked on the door.

When she answered her make up was off and she had on sweat pants. She asked what is it and I told her are we good about the friend ship thing because if not I can beak up with her and be with you.

After I said that I freaked out and she said I love you too but you are with Brianna. I said I know but Brianna was right I do love you more than her. Katelyn smiles and kissed me I kissed her back.

I hope you like this chapter and if you did not that is ok just comment in the comments section and tell me what I should do in the next chapter.