Chapter 14

Katelyn's POV

I asked what they were staring at and they said how many weeks did you know you were pregnant?

I said two weeks why. We forgot and we wanted to know. I said ok and looked at chandler.  Chandler then said to all of us we don't know how to tell our parents.

They said don't tell your parents until the baby bump is one month. We said ok and then Robert came out. 

He said Katelyn, Chandler, Andrew, and Norman are going to shoot the first seen and see how it is. We all got in our places and Robert said action.

Enid's POV
I was out side in the woods and I heard loud foot steps. I started to run and I hid be hind a tree. I saw the person who was fallowing me was Carl.

I said Carl I know you are following me. He said how did you know? I said because you are vary loud. He looks down and took one more step and a twig broke. He said Enid we need to go back to Alexandrine.

I said no and stepped out of my hiding spot because I got bored. He said what do you do out hear any ways? I said same thing as you and started running as fast as I could.

Robert said cut and we stopped. He said was a mazing we will star back up in a sec. Carl and me shook our heads in agreement.

Carl's POV
Robert said action and we started running again. I saw Enid stop and so did I. I looked where she was looking and I saw a walker. She took out a kitchen timer an set it for ten seconds.

When the timer went off she was running away agin and sat down at the log. She was exhausted from running. She said that we are supposed to be out hear. I asked her what happened to you? She said don't matter.

I said it does. Something bad happened to me too. When I said that she looked at me. There was heard passing by and we ran to a hollow free and go in. I took off my hat and looked at Enid.

She was looking at the heard that was basing by and I touched her hand and she looked at me I leans in to kiss her but remembered she was with Ron. She leans in too and kissed my lips. I look back at the heard and she said cool you love me too.

I hear Robert say cut and I got out of the tree and looked at Katelyn. She had no emotions at all.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter. Sorry for leaving my chapter right there. I know this one sucks but the next chapter will be better promise.