Chapter three

Katelyn's POV
I heard a knock and my door and I went to see it was and it was Chandler. I opened the door slowly and Chandler said all this stuff like he loves me more than Brianna. He wants to date me. I said yes and we kissed.

When I look up from the kiss  I just realized Brianna, Grayson, and his mom were watching. Mrs. Riggs did not look mad she was happy, I saw Grayson and he was shocked, and I saw Brianna and she looked like she was going to kill me.

Chandler try's to kiss me again but I pull away he looks up and I tell him to look behind home he was shocked that he saw Brianna look at us. Chandler goes over to Brianna and breaks up with her. She slaps him and runs away quickly.

I went over to Chandler and said that she was watching the whole thing and is brother and mom came out when we kissed. I was completely shocked I walk over to Brianna what really happened but instead of slapping me she punched me and pushed me on the ground. I was crying now and I could fell blood coming out of my noes.

I hear Chandler talking to my and I looked up and he ran to his room to grab a wet washcloth. He came Bach and put it where the blood was. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He had worry in his eyes. He helped me on to my feet and he walked me back to my room.

I asked him he could lay in my bed tonight and he said yes. He went to his room and brought this suite case in my room. We laid down in my bed and we fell asleep. In the morning we gut up and jumped into the shower while Chandler got both of our stuff together.

He jumped into the shower and I put on high wasted blue jeans with a black crop top that said live free. When Chandler got out of the shower I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and ales put on my makeup. Chandler had on his pans and a flannel top and he grabbed my waist and kissed me.

It hold him he needs to hurry up if we are going to get to comic con. He said ok and went into the bathroom and brushed his hair and teeth.
when he came out we kissed in sync the we heard my door open because I gave Mrs. Riggs my key to my Hotel room.

I looked up and tired around to see Grayson standing there shock and Chandler went over to him and said we are all set to go. And Grayson nods head says ok go load up the car and I will sit upfront. Chandler said okay and grabbed his luggage and I grabbed mine.

We got into the car and we were now heading to Saint Louis. I fell asleep on Chandler's shoulder and he kissed me on the forehead. And he fell asleep too.

I know this chapter is not the best but I hope you liked it and I will try to get the next chapter better than this.