Chapter 21: what just happend

Chandler's POV
After I felt Katelyn's stomach for a while I decided to let go and go down stairs to grab a cup of water. I asked her if she wants any and she said no I am good thank you.

I walked out of my room and went down stairs I put my phone down on the counter and went into the kitchen. I got out a glass and put water in it. I my phone went off and I pick up my phone. It was from my mom.

It said can you let Kate know she is moving in with us? I said yes and I went back up stairs to my room. When I got there Katelyn asked if she could has ever my water and I said yes. I said Kate is it ok if you move in with me? My mom wants you to. She said yes as a tear ran down her face.

Katelyn's POV
I was crying a little because I never knew he would call me Kate and I was also crying a little because my mom just died and he asked  if I would like to move in with him.

I said yes and we hugged. I kissed him on the lips and he gains me his water and I took a sip. He giggled and I asked what is it? He said nothin just you? I asked how can it be me when you giggled like a second ago.

He said because 5 minutes ago I asked if you wanted water and you said no and now you want some. I looked up at Andrew and got up. I asked him if I could talk to him privately and he said yes.

Andrew's POV
Katelyn comes over to me and asked me if we could talk privately and I said yes of course. We walk into the hallway and hugged me I asked what is wrong and she said she is scared that she is going to die and never see me or the cast or the baby or even chandler ever again.

I said it will be ok and if you do die I won't let you go. She pulls away from the hug and said i know I don't want to live without a mom at all. I said I will be there for you, chandler, and the baby. She said ok and we walked back into chandler's room again and everyone is look at us.

She goes sit by chandler and Norman comes over to me and asked what happened and Katelyn looks at me and it is the look that says go ahead tell him and I lied and said she is just sad about what is going on right now. And he said ok a walked away.

Lauren's POV
Andrew walks back in and Katelyn goes sit by chandler and I see Norman go over to him and asked him what happened and I was like Norman leave him and Katelyn alone. Then Andrew said she is just sad about the situation that is going on here.

I know he is lying because yes she is sad but I could hear what you were saying to her. I walk over to Katelyn and asked her is everything ok with you and chandler and she said yes I am fine but later I want to talk to you about everything that is happening in my life I said ok and walked away.

Chandler walks over to me and said I don't want to lose Katelyn. She means to much to me. I knew she was listening because she looked at Chandler and she had a tear falling from her eyes. I said know and I don't want to lose ether. I also said no one does.

He said I know and sat back down with Katelyn and kissed her cheek. I walk over to where I was standing earlier and just say down. I looked at the time any it was 12:00 pm so decided to go gown stairs to eat lunch.

I got out corndogs to make for everyone. I put them in the oven and sat the timer for 25 minutes. I go back up stairs to sit with the cast. Katelyn comes back over to me and asked me where dos I go I said that I went downstairs to make corndogs. She said ok and said that she would like to talk to me now.

We walked out into the hallway. She told me how she even got pregnant and how she found out that she was not going to lose the baby but she could die. She told me that her mom and dad did not like her very much but she still loved them a little. She told me a lot of stuff that she did not tell anyone.

Katelyn's POV
I told Lauren every thing about me. She seemed like a good listener so that is one reason why I told her. The second reason why I told her because I needed to talk to someone.

When I was done telling Lauren about my life she had a shocked face. I felt tears in my eyes and I fell to the floor I heard the oven go off and she goes down stairs and gets out the corndogs.

Hey guys I will skip it to when it is Saturday and that way it can be at the funeral. I love writing this book it is so much fun. Tell me how much you like this chapter. If you did not like this chapter tell me what I could have done differently. Have a good summer. Bye🐼