Chapter 23: one month

Katelyn's POV
It has been one month since my mom died and today I get to go to a doctors appointment to check on the baby to make sure every thing is going great. I wake up and got out of bed and go down stairs to get break fest.

I get out cereal, a bowl, milk, and a spoon. I sit down at the table and eat. After I am done with breakfast I put my bowl and spoon in the sink and go up stairs. I go to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair, face, and body.

When I am done I get out and grabbed my towel to dry off. I dry my hair and put it in a fish tail braid. I put on my cloths witch was short shorts and a black flowing top. I brush my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

I walk down stairs and I see Chandler on the couch playing on his phone. He was wearing blue jeans with a black shirt. I walk over to him and asked him if he was ready to go to the doctors appointment and he said yes let me get my shoes on. I said ok and went to get my shoes. I got my shoes on and we walked outside to the car.

On way to the doctors appointment Chandler turned on the radio and the song was called one call away by Charlie puth. We were about three minutes away when I got a phone call from Emily.

I told Chandler to turn off the music so I can answer it. He said ok and turned the radio off. I answered the phone call and Emily asked me what I was doing tonight and I told her me and Chandler are hanging out tonight.

I asked why and she said I was just wondering than hung up. Chandler asked me who was calling me and I said it was Emily why? What did she what to know? She was asking me what I was doing tonight and I said Chandler and I are hanging out and she said ok and hung up. Why did she want to know what we were doing tonight?

Chandler said because she wanted us to go to a party for the cast and I told her no because you were pregnant and I do not want anything to happen to you or the baby. I said ok and we got to the doctors appointment. Chandler parked the car and got out. I unbuckled and got out of the car.

We walked in side and went up to the desk and said we were here for a checkup for Katelyn Nacon. The women said that we had to fill out these forms and that the doctor will be out on a second. We said ok and sat down in a chair.

A few minutes later wee were done filling out these forms and the doctor came out and called my name. We went back to where we were going into a room and asked us how we were doing. Me and Chandler both say in unison good. She said good and how far along are you?

I said about a month. She said ok and now can you lay down for me and lift up your shirt? I said yes and I did what she asked me to do. She put jell on me and asked me if I would like a picture of the baby. I said I would and look at the screen. I saw a little figure on the screen and it was the baby. I felt a tear run down my cheek but I wiped it off.

Hey guys I am so sorry for not updating in a long time and I am vary sorry but I will make the next one much longer. Talk to you later bye😢