Chapter 28: Three months pregnant

Chandler's POV
I woke up this morning to my beautiful finance and kissed her on the head. She sprung awake and ran to the bathroom. I knew by now it was morning sickness. I felt so bad for her. When I went into the bathroom I rubbed Katelyn's back and told her it will be ok.

Katelyn in now three months pregnant and when she becomes five months pregnant we will find out the gender of the baby. When Katelyn is done throwing up i see her wipe her mouth then puts the toilet and flushes it. I see her get up and washes her hands.

I go up behind her and put my hands on her hip. I let go a few minutes later and go down stairs to get some breakfast. I go to the pantry and get out the cereal and a bowl. I also get out the milk and a spoon. I pored the cereal and milk into the bowl then put every thing back. I sat down at the table and just sat there alone.

Katelyn's POV
Of course I throw up this morning I feel like this is just too much to think about because we have a wedding coming up and we have a baby on the way I just don't know what to think about. I am just so worried about the baby I just want to make sure it is healthy.

Well anyways I am in the bathroom brushing my hair out. It takes me about two minutes to comb it out with my hair much because I have a little bit of a knot in my hair. After I am done brushing my hair I go down stairs and go to the pantry. I get out a pop tart and get out a plate too. I look up from what I was doing and looked at chandler.

He just sat there in silence. I looked back down and opened up the pap tart bag and put the two on the plate. I walked over to the table and sat down next to chandler. Chanler looke up at me and says are you ok you seem kind of down lately. I hear that question a lot. I took a bid sigh and said I am just a little scared that's all.

Chandler touched my shoulder and said it will be ok then got up and pit his dish in the dish washer. He went up stairs to get ready was my guess. When I finished eating I went up stairs to brush my teeth and pick out cloths to where. When I go to mine and chandlers room I went to our closest and picked out high wasted skinny jeans and a crop top that has a tank top on under it.

I go into the bathroom to put on the jeans and the top and brush my teeth. After that I walk out of the bathroom to see a dressed chandler on the bed looking at his phone. I went over to the bed and kissed him on the lips and asked him ready to go to the doctors appointment? He said yes and I said good. He grabbed the keys and walked out of the house to the car.

----skip car ride Still Katelyn's POV----

When we get to the doctors office I get kind of worried that the baby will not be healthy at all or something like that. When we walked into the building we walked up to the front desk and chandler said doctors appointment for Katelyn Nacon. The nurse looked at the papers and said you are right on time and said can you fill these out when you get a chance.

We said yes we can and went to sit down. A few minutes have passed and there was a nurse that came out that looked to be in her thirties and said Katelyn Nacon. Chandler and I stood up and she said right back here. We said ok and walked to a room with an altar sound in it. We walked in and the nurse said the doctor will be right with you. We both said ok at the same time.

We wanted 5 minutes until the doctor came in and said sorry for being late how r u feeling today. I told him that I threw up this morning and he said from morning sickness and I said yes. He said that lets take a look and see if that baby is ok. I said ok and I pulled down my pants just after 3 inches of my belly button.

He put jell on me and put the microscope thing on my stomach to see the baby. He looked at the screen and said that the baby looks good but for some reason he hears three hart beets. I asked him why and Haidian we are having......

Hey guys clog hanger I am started the next chapter after I post this one so it won't take so long to wright. Vote and comment why they hear three hart beets. Talk to you all vary soon bye😜😎🤗😝😛🙃