Chapter 29: twins

Katelyn's POV
The doctor is looking at the screen and said that the baby is healthy but he hears three hate beets. My hart is worried because I know we are supposed to hear my hart beet and the baby's but why three hart beets. I asked why do you hear three hart beets and he said... Because  it turns out you are having twins. I look at chandler and he looks shocked and confused at the same time

Chandlers POV
Katelyn and I were looking at the screen and when the doctor said wait am minute I hear three hart beets. I looked at him and he said you are having twins. I was so shocked and scarred for Katelyn. I saw Kate look at me and she was kinda calm but when I looked in her eyes there were scared as if she saw something deadly.

The doctor then said the two baby's look so healthy. Just keep taking care of them and they will be fine. We said ok and said our Google byes. When we got back in the car she looked like she was going to get sick a gain. We got home in 5 minutes and Katelyn just jumped out of the car and walked up to the porch not looking like her self. I got out of the car to unlock the door and opened it.

She went inside first and I knew right then and there she was going to get sick a gain. By that feeling by that I run into the bathroom and held her hair back and rubbing her back telling her that it will be okay and I am right here with you the way. After 7 minutes in the bathroom just talking we decided to go up stairs to rest for a little bit.

After we got to mine and Katelyn's room I saw her lay down and went fast asleep. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself I was a mess I don't get a nought sleep at night but but I know Katelyn does not get as much sleep as me which I feel really bad about.

I went to the bed and laid down in the bed. I went fast asleep. I dreamt about that Katelyn did die and I was screaming don't leave me Kate. Then I woke up to Katelyn telling me it will be ok. And we got up to go eat lunch. Katelyn had a wrap that had turkey, cheese, and Philadelphia cream cheese. I had some chicken nuggets with corn that we both ate.

After I was done eating I went to the couch and watch tv. I thought about the twins and what we should name them. I got up and turned off the tv. I walked into the kitchen and saw Katelyn doing the dishes. I told her not to do the dishes and just put them in the dish washer and just wash them like that. I did not yell at her I just told her.

She said ok and  I grabbed a note pad and said what do you think the names should be if it is a girl? She said Brooklyn, Amber, Skyler, or Skyline, and Dylan. For a boys name we should name it Camron, Taylor, Matthew, And Shawn.

I told her those are grate names. She said thank you. I leaned in and I guess she did too because she kissed me then I kissed her. I heard the door open and it was...

This chapter sucks I know I hoped you liked it. Who do you think it is please comment and vote. I wrote half of this last night and the rest this morning I will do this once and awhile. Talk to you soon. Bue😺😸