Chapter 32: planing the baby shower

Chandlers POV
To is the day that Kate wants to plain the baby shower. She said she would invite my friends and her friends. She is up and getting ready because the time is right now 10:30.

I am excited because my two best friends in the world are coming to the baby shower and I know they are happy for Kate and I there names are Sam and Grayson . Yes I know my brother is named Grayson but hey I have two Grayson's in my life.

When I went back to mine and Kate's room she was still getting ready for the day she was wearing black leggings with a white shirt and a flannel around her waist. She walked down the stairs to eat breakfast and Grayson was so happy because Kate asked home if he would like to help with the baby shower and he said I would love to.

When Katelyn sat down at the table and started eating then I asked when would be the best time to plane the baby shower? She says what about now. I said okey and went to go get an a couple of pieces of paper and two pens one for me and one for her if she wants it.

I go sit back down at the table and gave her a pen and pice of paper and started writing down stuff like the decorations, what time is starts, where we should go to get the decorations, and what kind of food we should get.

When Kate was done writing she said ok so what do you think we should do for the decoration and where we should put them or what kind of food should we get.

I said well I think we should get a sign saying baby shower and then like put blue and pink streamers around the house like this. (Pick at top) I drew her a picture of what it should look like and where I think it should go. Then I said we should go get pink and blue balloons and put them around the house like on the stairs and on the walls in the kitchen.

Then I said we should go get the decorations from party city since they have a lot of decorations for an bay shower. Then the last thing I said was I think for food is get some cute little pigs in blankets for the kids since there is Grayson and the two twins that are the character of Judith then for the adults some shrimp, salad for all of us.

I then said we need drinks like some CapriSuns, orange juice, and some fruit punch. Then for the cake on the inside it should be vanilla on half of it and on the other half chocolate then on the out sigh it should say the twins are..... a boy and a girl on it.

Kate said I think that is a brilliant idea but your mom has to help us with this so please go get your mom, dad, and Grayson. I said ok and got my family together but what Katelyn does not know is that my whole family and her whole family except for her parents are coming.

That is one surprise for her.

Hey guys I am thinking to stop it there because I need an update and I am so sorry for not updating a lot and it is because of school but I am thinking to do my next update when winter break comes which is in three weeks yay but I again I have been so busy with school and I promise I will try to update soon. Bye😜🤓😳🙄