Chapter 22: the funeral

Katelyn's POV
I woke up and today is the funeral. Today is when I get to say good bye in person. I get out of Chandler's bed and I go to his closest. I get out a black dress that goes down to my knees. I put the dress on Chandler's bed and go into the bathroom.

I turn the water on and take my clothes off. I step into the hot water and closed the shower curtain. I wash my hair and body and got out. I dried my self off and forgot to bring the dress in here so I my towel around me and unlocked the door and open it. Luckily it was just chandler and of course Andrew and Norman.

I asked Andrew if he could hand me that black dress and he said yes I can. He hands me the dress and I go back into the bathroom and still had my towel on and I brushed my hair and teeth. I hear a knock at the bathroom door and I jumped. My towel fell off and I asked who is it and it was Chandler and I picked up my towel and put it back on my body.

I unlocked the door and let him in. I shut the door and locked it. I still had my towel on and put on my under wear. I also put on a bra and let the towel fall to the ground so I could put on the frees. I felt Chandler's eyed on me and he put his hands on my waist. I slid into the dress and asked Chandler if he could zip the dress. He said yes.

Before Chandler zipped my dress he put his hands on my waist again and turned me around to face him. He kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back. Before I knew it turned into a make out session. I told Chandler he had to get dressed and had to zip me up. He turned me back around so my back was facing him and he zipped up my dress.

I went out of the bathroom and now everyone was in Chandler's bed room. I grabbed my makeup off Chandler's dresser and went back into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and put on lip gloss, eye liner, mascara, and under liner. I went back out of the bathroom and into Chandler's closest and got out my black flat boots and put them on. I also got out black high socks to go with the black boots. I don't know what Chandler was doing in the bathroom but I sat on hi bed and waited for him.

Chandler's POV
I was in my bathroom getting a black tux on since I am saying good bye to Natalie witch is Kate's mom. Once I am done in the bathroom I come out and Katelyn was siting on my bed. I said hey Kate are you ready to go to the funeral in a sad voice and she said yes I am.

She grabbed her purse and walked to the door. I grabbed my car keys and told everyone to see them at the funeral and with that we left to get in the car. When when we got in the car I asked Katelyn if it was ok if I called you Kate for now on? I asked and she giggled and said yes it is fine. I smiled and started backing out of the drive way.

Time pasted
When we got to the funeral we got out of the car and walked into the grave yard and by the way the funeral is out side we walked up to where the whole walking dead cast were and we sat down in the seats and we talked about how sad it was going to be today.

When the funeral started I sat next to Katelyn and Emily and held Kate's hand I asked if she was ok and she said I am going to be crying a lot and I hugged her. When it was time to put the flowers on the grave and Katelyn also put on her moms favorite cd that was made from me.

When the put the casket in the ground they were done with the ceremony and walked back to the car that me and Chandler drove in. When we got in Chandler said well that was a beautiful ceremony. When we got back to the house we ate lunch and I changed our of my dress and put on short shorts and a flowing top that said do not give up on life.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I went back down stairs and sat on the couch. I also turned on the tv to watch Pretty little liars.
I was on the season 5 episode 6. I could not wait to see who is A in season seven because season 1-6 was on Netflix and season seven comes on in about four of five months.

A few hours later I tuned the Rv off and went to chandlers room. Oh yeah and if you are wondering about the cast they went to there own homes. I walk into chandler's room and sat on his bed and went to sleep.

Hey guys I know it has been a long time since I up dated I am so so sorry. I was working on this chapter a long time. Vote comment. I also was having writers block but I decided that I am going to skip and month and have Katelyn go to the doctors for her first check up on the baby. Thank to you later bye🤓