Chapter 13

Chandler's POV
It has been two weeks ever since Katelyn found out she was pregnant. I am worried that my mom will find out that she is pregnant and ground me.

To day me and Katelyn have to skip school to  because we have to film the next season of the walking dead.

I go up to my room and katelyn is wearing black skinny jeans and a flowing white top to cover the little baby bump.

I asked are you ready Katelyn and she said yes I am and I grabbed the car keys and got into the car. When Katelyn is buckled I drive away from my house.

It takes a few minutes to get to set so we don't have to take a long time. I look over and Katelyn says she is tiered. I told her it will be ok we only have to shoot a couple seance Kate.

She said ok and we pull up to the set and we in buckle our selves and go inside. Every one is inside waiting for us. I said sorry for being late.

Andrew said don't worry we can wait because we know that you guys take a little longer because of the baby and the tiered ness.

Katelyn said that she was tired and she also said that she wanted to go back to bed. Luckily she was not the only one that was tired. Emily said she was tired too.

We all laugh and Katelyn and I go to our trailers and get into our characters Enid and Carl. When I get hair and makeup done I get out of my trailer and I go to the rest of the cast.

I look at hem and they said that you might have to go help out Katelyn. I said ok and I go knock on Katelyn's trailer.

Katelyn's POV
I hear a knock on my trailer door so I go answer it. When I open the door it was Chandler. Well kind of his character Carl but same thing.

I ask what is it and he said that you might need some help with some stuff. I said yes you can and let him in.

He walks up to me and kisses my forehead. Then he asked what can I do to help you get ready I told him that he can help me with making me fell better because I am stressed out .

He says ok and I am trying to put on my shirt but it will not go over my stomach. I asked chandler to help me and he chuckles and says yes. I feel his hands on me and he puts on the shirt.

The shirt is long shelves and is vary flowing so it can cover up my little baby bump. I can't wait to find out in a cupel month to find out if it is a girl or a boy.

After I get my pants and shoes on. I go to hair and makeup. After they are done I go out of my trailer and the whole cast is looking at me and I get a little nervous.

Btw the baby bump is not as big as you think it is. Tell me if you like this chapter and I will update more often as I can. Talk to you all later. Bye😀