Chapter 30: 5 months pregnant

Chandler's POV
Today is the day we find out the genders of the babies. I have been up all night thinking if it is a boy and a girl, or a boy and a boy, or if it is a girl and a girl. I am so excited to find out but in know Katelyn is excited too. I go up stairs to find Katelyn still in bed so I go over to her and say Kate it's time to get up.

I see her move and she is now sitting up in bed. I look at her and told her that she looks more beautiful every single day. She smiles a little and looks down at the covers and says I am not beautiful I am pregnant and getting father every day but I am happy to find what kind of genders of the babies so yeah. I look at her and said even tho you are pregnant you are still beautiful than ever.

She looked up with sad eyes and said well I wish I could stick around to see the babies but if I can't how will they see their actual mother. I saw a tear slide down her cheek and told I promise you will but now I know that was a mistake she has to see her beautiful children. I told her that she needs to get ready to eat breakfast and get her cloths on so she can go to the doctors appointment.

For the first time ever my mom, dad, and Grayson is coming to the appointment as well to find out if it is two girl, or two boys, or an boy and a girl. We will see. They are so excited too. But when they found out that Katelyn may or may not make it when the twins come they were super supportive and all that.

When Katelyn came out of the bathroom her hair was in a fish tail and she was wearing black skinny jeans and a tan flowing top. She went doe stairs to eat breakfast. I followed her down the steps even tho she was fine by her self. When I go to the pantry I saw my mom, dad, and Grayson waiting on the couch for us to be done with every thin.

I saw Katelyn was struggling to get the cereal down from the cabinet so I go over and help her out. She looked at me and said thank you. I told her your welcome. I looked back at the living room and saw Grayson stand up and come over to me and Kate. I looked at Kate and she was now trying to reach a bowl. Grayson went to go help her when Katelyn decided to jump up and grabbed a bowl she fell and ran to help her up.

She looked at me and laughed her laugh was so cute and precious. Grayson ran over to me and said is she ok. I said yes what do you think the genders of the babies will be I asked as I grabbed a bowl and a spoon for Katelyn. He said I hope it is a girl and a boy.

Skip time (still chandlers POV)

When we go to the doctors office we walked in and I went up to the desk and said doctors appointment for Katelyn Nacon. The woman looked up from her computer and said ok the doctor will be out in a minute and smiles. I look back at Katelyn and said thank you. When I walked back to Katelyn I saw Grayson's hand on her stomach smiling I knew the babies were kicking around. Last night the did it too. I can't wait until they step into this world.

When I sat down Katelyn took my hand and put it on her stomach she put her hand on top of mine so I could feel the baby's kick. When I heard our names be called me and Katelyn stood up and my parents and my brother would stay back.

We walked into a room and the lady that looked to be in her twenties put jell on Katelyn's stomach and asked if we would like to know what the gender of the babies and Katelyn could answer before me and said yes we would love to find out. She put a microscope thingy on Katelyn's stomach and she said we were having a...

Let me just start off by saying I am so sorry for not updating in a long time and that comment down below if it is two girls, two boys, or a boy and a girl. Vote for this chapter if you like it and I will start writing the next chapter right now so bye😶😐😀