Chapter 11: telling everyone except our parets that we are pregnant

Katelyn's POV
We are filming the walking dead to night and and we just saw the script. I asked Chandler how am I supposed to tell the cast I am pregnant.

Chandler said I do not know but it will be ok we will figure it out later. I said ok and we kissed. We went to the set and asked how everyone was.

They all said they were good and I asked Chandler when we should tell them and he said we should tell them now. I said ok and I was so nervous.

We walk up to them and Chandler asked if everyone could gather around because we have something to tell all of you. I said I was pregnant and they all hugged us.

They also said congressional. We were so nervous to tell our parents because we are afraid what they would say. They said I will be ok and Norman walled over to Chandler.

Lauren walked over to me and asked how do you fell all of this. I said I am just a nervous wreck. Lauren asked me a favor.

She said after the baby is born then can I watch it when you go to school and I said yes you can. She said ok good and we will all switch on and off to watch the baby. I said ok and we walked back to the group.

Chandler's POV
Norman walked over to me and said really man you got Katelyn pregnant. I said it was and ascent and I did not mean to get her pregnant. He said it's ok and by the way if you need andy thing I am hear.

I see Andrew Walk over to us and said wow she is actually pregnant. When did you guys find out about it a yesterday. Andrew said we are going to all watch the baby when it comes but for right now we need to act so we should all go back to the group.

I said ok and we walked back to the group. I looked over at Katelyn and she walks over to me. We kissed and everyone saw and I hear Norman say in the background don'd give twins.

We all laughed and I said I think we are good. I look down at her stomach and I can't wait to see that baby bump. I see her look down to and she said what are you looking at. I said I am just looking at you stomach.

I heard her say everything will be ok. I looked up at her and I said it will be. The next thing I heard Katelyn ask was how are we going to tell your parents and my parents the we are pregnant? I said we will tell them tonight when we get home.

Every thing went silent and we looked up and everyone staring at us. We walk away we see Austin following us. We turn around and he says I hears that you guys are pregnant. Congratulations. I said thank you and we left the set.

I know this chapter is short but where do you think they are going. I hope you like this chapter and have a fun summer vacation. Bye😜