Chapter 24: the picture of the baby

Chandler's POV
I was walking into a room that the doctor told us to go into and she said to Katelyn lay down on the bed and pull up your shirt. Katelyn did what she was told to and the lady put jell on Katelyn's stomach and put a thermometer on her stomach too.

The lady looked at the screen and points to a little figure that looks like the baby. She then said that right there is your baby. I looked at Kate for a second and she had a tear rolling down her cheek and I am still holding her hand.

The doctor then asked would you like an ultrasound picture? Katelyn said yes and looked at me. I said yes too.  The doctor said ok I will be right back with your picture. We said ok and Kate sits up and puts her shirt back down. She is still siting on the bed When the doctor came back in with the picture. (Picture up top.)

She handed me the picture and I looked at it for a couple of seconds the I hand Katelyn the Picture and she held it for a long time. The doctor told us to be back in a month. We said ok and went back to the car. Once I got in I buckled up and started the car.

I looked to my right and saw Katelyn all buckled up and was asleep. She looked so cute. (Skip the ride) it only took me a few minutes to get home but once I did I unbuckled myself and got out the keys. I get out of my car and walk over to Katelyn's side of the car and open the door. I shake her a little but then she wakes up.

I tell her that we can sleep inside the house bad she says ok. We walki side the house and I walk her up stairs she fall on the bed and curls up into a ball. I lay lay down next to her on the bed and told her that she was the most prettiest person in the world and that baby will be just like you. The I just let sleep take over my body.

Three hours later
Katelyn's  POV
I wake up to the smell of cooking. I go down stairs and see Melissa, Norman, Andrew, Chandler, and Emily downstairs. I walk over to Melissa what she is doing here nicely and she said that she wanted to see how me, Chandler, and the baby we're doing.

I said we are good do you want to see the picture of the baby and she said of course I would love to. I told her that I would be right back a she said ok. I ran up stairs and got he picture. I ran back down stairs but this time everyone that was here was staring at me.

Andrew, Norman, and Candler had an eyebrow raised. I told them I wanted to show them the ultrasound picture and they said they would love to see the baby. Emily and Chandler stepped closer to me and I told chandler that he could show the picture.

He said ok and held the picture nice and high and everyone was just like awe and hey they will look like you and Chandler. I smiled and chandler chucked. I said that I hope I can see the baby but I do not know.

Chandler hugged me and said I know and maybe you will survive and maybe you will even get to hold it and name it. I said ok and we both leaned in and kissed. We pulled away after a second and Emily and Melissa said awe and the guys came over to me and hugged me. I thought for a second and thought maybe Chandler is right I might survive the birth and name the maybe.

Hope you like this chapter I will update more often hopefully. I will talk to you guys later. Please vote and comment and if you have any ideas please comment and tell me. Bye😀😊😍