Chapter 27: It will be okay

Chandler's POV
I just proposed to the only Katelyn Nacon. I am so happy that she said yes but when I looked over at her she was crying sad tears. I asked her what was wrong and she said what happens if after the baby is born and I do die.

I don't want to lose you or the baby. I thought for a moment before speaking again. Then I said don't worry I am hear for you and I will promise you I am not going anywhere without you and that baby. Btw we have an altar sound appointment since you are now because it's been a couple weeks and they want to see how the baby is doing.

She said ok and we told the cast we are leaving and that we will see them tomorrow. We got stopped by Robert saying we will keep that seen and put it in the next episode of The Walking Dead. We said ok and hoped into the car and drove home. I was in the driver's seat and Katelyn was in the passengers seat.

When we got home Katelyn changed into some sweat pants and a tank top and I changed into some blue jeans and a walking dead shirt. We get back into the car and drive to the doctors office. When we got there we get out of the car and walk into the building. We got up to the desk and said we are here for Katelyn's check up. She said ok now just go wait over there. I said ok and we sat down.

A few minutes later a doctor came out and said Katelyn Nacon. We got up and walked over to her she said hi I am doctor Colin's and today I will be doing your ultra sound appointment to see how everything is doing. We both said ok and walked to a room and Katelyn sat down a bed. I went over to her and said is everything ok Kate? She said yes as dr.Colin's said ok we are going to look at the baby now and make sure everything is ok.

We said ok and looked at the screen a few minutes later I saw Katelyn a little uncomfortable. The doctor saw it too. Katelyn looked like she was going into labor. That is when dr.Colin's looked backed at the screen and said she is not going to the she stopes all of the sudden she stopped talking and Katelyn looks at her worried. Kate asked what is it. You are having twins. Katelyn looked so shocked that she looked like she was dead no fence.

Katelyn's POV
The doctor a said to Chandler and I are having twins. I am so happy we are but one thing is not right because I start to have sharp pains again and now I feel like I am going to throw up and pass out. I start to show my emotions and Chandler grabs my hand and I squeeze his.

I said I need the trash can and he grabs it for me. Dr.colin's looks extremely worried and said I think you are going to need to go home and rest and if the pain gets worse call the 911 and they will pick you up. If you need a minute I will give to you and with that she left. Chandler handed me the trash can and I through up in it 5 seconds later.

(Skip to when they get home still Katelyn's POV)
When we got home I went up to mine and Chandler's room and threw up in our toilet for a cupel minutes before I hear chandler came running up the steps chandler came running into our bathroom and holding my hair back. He rubbed my Bach saying it will be ok you are ok.

After a while of throwing up I whipped my mouth with toilet paper and threw it in the toilet. I flushed and washed my hands. I layed on our bed all worn out chandler said to me are you ok you seem a little upset or worn out. I told him I'm fine and that I was really tired.

Chandler changed into some sweat pants and a tank top. He lays  down next to me and said hey some rest tomorrow we have to get up and plan the wedding. I said ok and he was out like a light. I knew he was tired because all last night my stomach hurt and I do nit know what was going on and he woke up early on this morning. As thought about that my eyes got heavy and I drifted off to sleep finally no more pain.

Hey guys hoped you like this chapter sorry I took so long busy with school and home work. So please vote and comment. And next chapter it will be four months and I need baby names for later on in the chapters. Well go to go. Bye talk to you later.😜