Chapter 15: miss carriage?

Chandler's POV
She was still in character when we were listening to Robert. Robert said it was amazing but Chandler you need to be ready when that baby comes.

I knew he was joking a little bit and Katelyn smiled a little bit. She also looks kind of nervous at this moment. She bit her lip and I ask her if she is ok. She said yes and looked back at Robert.

I also made eye contact with Norman to make sure he knows that I need help when Katelyn goes to the store and buys stuff for the baby and buys food for us.

After Robert was done talking Norman came over to me and asked what was that look back there. I said that that look was to make sure you and Andrew have my back when the baby comes and he said yeah we have your back. All of us do and you know that.

I said thank you and I left the set to take Katelyn home because she is tiered and she needs to get some sleep. The whole time we drover home Katelyn fell asleep.

Instead of taking Katelyn to her home I took her to mine. When we got to my house I said to Katelyn hey we are at my house Kate time to get up. When she woke up I helped her up the stairs and laid her on my bed.

I got her pajamas out on my bed and she go up. She came out of the bathroom she fell on the ground and she said she has a lot of pain in her stomach. I was worried that Katelyn was going to have a miss carriage.

I got in the car and I buckled Katelyn up and when I got in the car and called Norman and when he picked up I said to put me on speaker and he said ok. I said hey can everyone hear me? The said yes and they said what is wrong. I said I think Katelyn is having a miss carriage I need at the hospital in 6 minutes the most if not then longer and hung up.

When we got to the hospital we got out and everyone was there I got Katelyn out of the car and she fell on the ground of the concrete and she said it's hurting really bad. We got into the hospital and the nurse and she took Katelyn to look at her. When she came back out she said...

I hope you like this chapter please vote and comment. Tell me what you think happened to the baby or Katelyn and do you think Katelyn had a miss carriage? Talk to you all later bye😀☹️❤️❤️