Chapter 4

Chandler's POV
We got into the car and I felt something a little bit heavy on my shoulder so I look over and Katelyn fell asleep on me. I kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep.

Couple hours later
I feel the car stop and I hear Grayson say my name and I woke up. We a are at a gas station. I woke up Katelyn and told her if she wants a snack I can buys it for her.

She wakes up and says that she has to go to the bath room. I said ok and let her out. She got out and her makeup is smeared like she is a walker in the walking dead. She walks into the store and she goes into the girls bathroom.

When she came out she looked gorgeous. Her makeup looked good. She walks over to me and she looks at some food and she finds some chips. She also got a bottle water.

I got some chops too and a bottle water. We went up to the cashier and I offered to pay for all of it but Katelyn beat me to it. It all came up as 11.00. We go back to the car and got out the snacks.

We were on the road for about four more hours until we got to Saint Louis. Me and Katelyn fell asleep for one hour until my mom wakes us up and got out the luggage.

We head in to where the whole cast was waiting there for us. Katelyn and I were so happy to be hear finally. She was a little bit nervous to meet all her fans and she was also scared because I forgot to tell my ex girlfriend Brianna not to come but she is hear any ways.

I go over to her and tell her that we are not dating any more so stay away from me and Katelyn. She walked toward Katelyn and said something to her more than once. She runs to the girls bathroom crying.

Hope you like this comment below it you have any questions or have any ideas for this book I'm all ears. Hope you like the next chapter. Bye