Chapter 34: will kate survive?! part 1

Chandler's POV
Let's just start off by I have been in this hospital for 4 hours now and just a couple of minutes ago the doctor came out ant told me that Katelyn is almost to her death and I just hope she pulls through.

I am so worried that I will never see her ever again and I hope she won't leave the twins. My mom come back with coffee in her hands and asks me if Katelyn is doing ok and I said mom I think you should sit down for this. She sits down and I told he that Katelyn is close to her death and I have no idea if she will be ok I have been praying and praying I just have no idea about her.

My mom said the beast thing to do is have faith. I said you are right I am going to fall asleep and if the doctor comes back out just wake me. She said ok then I sat down next to her.

Gina's POV
When Chandler told me Katelyn was close to her death I was heartbroken she has been in this family for a while now and I just felt like I let her down and I feel so bad. Chandler on the other hand I was worried about because he has to pray for Katelyn and I think it is just too much at one time.

I get up and walk over to Grayson and say hey you ok and he said yeah I am ok dad just went to the bathroom how is Kate holding up? I looked at him kind of worriedly and said Katelyn is close to her death which means she might just die.

When I said that he looked heart broken and I felt bad. I did not know what to do but I am getting tired so I decided to ask Grayson if he could wake me up when the doctor comes back out and tells us more news. He said ok and I closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep.

Grayson's POV
When I heard Katelyn might die I could not breathe I have so many good memories about her and I know if I loose her and chandler loose her we will be crying for weeks I can not get this out of my mind.

At that moment I called the walking dead cast and this is the conversation. Hey I said and Andrew picked up and said hey you are on speaker what's up I said we have some bad news do you think you can come to the hospital right this second? Andrew said what is going on? I said Katelyn just had the twins and the so when the doctor came over to Chandler the news was awful.

Andrew sounded worried and said what did the doctor say? Then that was when I started crying a lot he said that Katelyn is close to her death and what that means is Katelyn might die. The Lauren got the phone from Andrew and said if the doctor comes out and has more news before we get there call us and tell us ok.

I said yeah will do and I hung up. I sat down on the couch and just felt like I was all alone. I was crying so much that I could not breathe. I felt like I was going to pass out so I close my eyes and went to a light sleep so I can wake up easily.

Lauren's POV
After I get off the phone with Grayson I fell down and started crying and Andrew asked Lauren what happened is Katelyn ok? I said no she's not we need to go to the hospital now. I tried to get up but failed and fell down again. Steven came over to me and helped me up and walked me over to the car.

When we got in he shut the door and I laid my head on his shoulder and told him what Grayson told me and he was heart broken too. When we got to the hospital I ran to Grayson and said I am so sorry how is she holding up? He said I do not know all that mom said was she is close to her death. I had no idea what I was going to do if Katelyn actually dies.

When the doctor came back out I got nervous that I was breathing heavily and so what I did was go to Chandler and woke him up to tell him that the doctor was out to tell us some more news. The doctor said the baby is doing great and Katelyn well Katelyn is....

A/n
Hey guys sorry I have not updated in a while I hope you like this chapter comment what do you think is going to happen to Katelyn or if you have any questions and vote if you like this chapter I will start working on my next chapter soon Hoped you liked it bye😛😜