Chapter 9: the flue is getting wores

Katelyn's POV
I feel horrible that Chandler has to see me like this because he does not deserve to take care of me. When we get to my room Chandler lets me change into my pajamas and he lays me down in the bed.

I hear Chandler telling me it will be ok and it will get better soon. I feel my stomach hurting again so I get up and run to the bathroom. I feel Chandler holding me hair back and rubbing my back.

I throw up a lot and when I go to lay back down I see Chandler put a bucket by the bed. Then I see him going into the bath room and cleaning up the mess I made.

I feel so bad that he had to do that. I fell asleep finally but then I fell like I'm going to throw up again. I bend down to grab the bucket and pull it up to my chin and threw up again.

I feel like Chandler is going to be mad at me but instead I hear him trying to comfort me in a way that makes me fell better a little. After a few minutes of calming my stomach down I finally fell asleep.

When I wake up again witch was at 12:00 a.m. I see Chandler cleaning the floor and the bathroom. When he sees that I'm awake he gives me some water and lays down with me.

When I look over at him he is looking at me like are you ok. I asked him what he was thinking and he said I am just thinking that you are going to be ok in a couple of days.

I said ok but then all of the sudden when I lay down my head on the pillow my stomach starts hurting really bad and when I see the bucket was gone for a second I ask Chandler if he can grab it for me but then I realized I have to go to the bathroom.

I run out of bed and into the bathroom where it is all clean and I bend down to the toilet and throw up again and again and again. I see Chandler getting out of bed and helping me through this sickness.

Then I feel Chandler's hands go off me and goes into the other room to get something and when comes back he has a glass of water in his hand. I take the water out of his hand and drink some of it.

I set it down and ask him why are you being so nice to me? I thought you would be mad at me. He looks at me with a silly face and says why would I be mad at you if you were sick. I would never mad at you Kate.

I look at him and smile a little. The I feel a little bit tired and pass out on the floor in the bathroom. A few seconds later I fell some one pick me up and lay me in the bed.

When I wake up every one from the cast is starting at me. So is chandler. I asked what happened last night? Chandler said you threw up a lot and after like the six time you did  it you passed out.

I went to get Norman so he can put in bed and when I came back with water I saw that every one was here. Now why I don't know. I said ok and laid back down. I hear people saying is she pregnant.

I hear Chandler say in a nice voice no she has the flue and with that I feel him lay next to me. When I wake up I feel my stomach hurting again so I decided to get up and grab some water.

I lay back down then I hear the door open. It was Chandler and I asked where did you go. He said something but before he could finish I ran to the bathroom and threw up. He was holding my hand and hair.

I head him finish saying what he was going to say and said I wanted to go get my mom because we are taking you home. I said ok and he picked me up and laid me on the bed and laid with me we slept all day long.

How do you like this chapter? If you don't like it I get it I will go back later and chafe some thing though. Hope you like it bye😀