Chapter 8: the thing that always goes worng

Chandler's POV
We walk inside and look around. I look at Katelyn for a minute and walk up to her and ask how do you feel? She said I wish I went to the doctors office to see what was wrong.

Walk away from her and looked around some more. When I head back to the group I found Katelyn sitting at a bench and she looked Ill.

I touched her forehead to see if she was warm and it wasn't that she was warm she burning up. I told Andrew that Katelyn was not feeling well and that I needed him to dive us to the doctors.

He said ok and took one look at Katelyn and said I will be right back before I could say anything. I was really nerves and I see Katelyn running towards the girls bathroom.

I found Melissa and I asked her if she can go into the girls bathroom to see if Katelyn was ok and and she said yes. When u saw her a few minutes after she went in she came out and told me that Katelyn was throwing up a lot I asked her if she can stay hear until I found Andrew and we leave for the doctors.

She said ok and I go running off to find Andew. When I found him 5 minutes later he was talking to Norman and the look at me. I said we have to go now.

They said ok and when we got back to the girls bathroom Melissa said we have to go to the doctors now. When Katelyn comes out we go straight to the car. I put Katelyn in the car and I grab her a bag as she throws up again.

It takes us about 6 minutes to get to the doctors office. Once we got their Katelyn jumps out of the car and starts throwing up again. We go inside and we sign in our names.

After 20 minutes of waiting I go in with Katelyn to see what she has. The doctor didn't even have to see what it is. They said she has the flue and the worse case of the flue. I take her back to her place and lay her on the bed. I hear Katelyn ask me if I...

What do you think Katelyn asked Chandler? Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you like it.😀