Chapter 6

Chandler's POV
We all heard a voice saying what is going on in hear. But when we turn around we saw Melissa standing there with just a straight face.

I said we were just talking and hanging out in Katelyn's room for a few minutes. Melissa asked if she can join and we all said yes you can. She looks at me and Katelyn and she asked are we dating.

I look over at Katelyn and she said we are and we kissed. I kissed her back. The I hear Norman say get room. We all look at him and lagged then we see the producer come in and say it is time to get ready to go to comic con.

We all go to our rooms and I hear a knock at the door and I open it. She asks if I can stay with her tonight and said yes. move my suitcase into Katelyn's room.

Katelyn jumped into the shower while I unpacked my cloths and brushed my teeth. When Katelyn came out I saw her towel on her.

I walked into the bathroom and kissed her on her lips she told me I had to jump into the shower so I got my shirt off when she walked out of the bathroom. I jumped into the shower now and I am hurrying.

When I am done with my hair and wash my body off I turn off the water and got out of the shower. Katelyn comes back in with high waisted skinny jeans with wholes. She also had on black convers and a flowery thank top.

I brushed my teeth and hair. I went out of the bathroom to get my cloths and when I go back in to change I realized Katelyn just got done putting on her makeup she came out and let me into the bathroom.

I put on black skinny jeans, a black and blue flannel with black converse. When I walk out of the bathroom again Enid is sitting on the bed texting someone.

When she looks up and sees that I'm waiting for her she gets up and says are we west to go. I said yes and we head out into the hall way of the hotel we are in.

We lock the door and go to where everyone was waiting except we only have three people missing witch is Norman, Andrew, and Austin. We have been waiting for them to come down for two minutes and we have to be there in three minutes.

Finally they come down where we were and we head out to comic con such by the way we were suppose to be there a few minutes ago. When we got there I saw Katelyn worried like she was going to throw up. I tap on Katelyn's shoulder and she says I don't feel so good.

I try to calm her down by saying it will be ok and that it is vary fun the first time you come. Every one gets out of the car excepted for me and Katelyn.

She says that it's not that she is worried because she has been here only once but when last night when she felt like this. I started to get worried and said do you have the flue? She said I do not know. I was texting my mom and she said if I throw up I am going home.

I said it will be ok do you want to go in there? She said I will fine it a shot. But if I start feeling sick to my stomach I am leaving.

Sorry for this chapter I know that it is not that good but I promise you the next chapter will be when it was the night before comic con.