Chapter ten: pregant?!

Chandler's POV
Katelyn has till Ben throwing up whole lot more than she used to. I decided to take Katelyn back to the doctors to see if she is ok.

I text Katelyn that I am on my way now to come and see if she is ready to go to the doctors. We are back in Atlanta Georgia if you are wondering.

But any ways when I get to katelyn's house she opens the sort but runs stair to the bathroom. I fallow her and she is throwing up every where kind of.

I hold her hair up and said I will be right back. I grab her a bag just in case she throws up in the car and we got into the car and head to the doctors office.

We are 6 minutes it to the drive to the doctors office and she takes  takes the bag off the seat and throws up again. She said that she needs to stop the car and get out.

Time past
When we get to the doctors office we get out and head in side. When I got to the counter the woman asked what is the problem?

I said that my girlfriend is very sick and she needs to see a doctor right away. The lady asked if I can sign some forms and I said yes I can.

I took the clip bird from her and sat down in a chair next to Katelyn. When I am done sighing the papers that the lady said I needed to sign I gave it back to her.

I went to go sit back down and look over at Katelyn she has worried in her eyes and sick ness too. When I hear e her name be called we both stud up and walked over to a man.

He brought us to a room and she sat on a bench and he looked at he eyes, ears, and stomach. He looked over at me and asked how I was and I said 17.

He said wow you guys are young to have a baby. When I heard the word baby my heart stops for a second  and remembered what happened that night we kissed and we both Kaye's down on the bed.

Flash back
We were coming home from a dinner with the cast and we were laughing our heads off. We kissed and we both laid on the bed kissing and kissing. We did it and the next day was comic con and well you know the rest.

End of flashback

I was back  from thought when I  Katelyn stud up and asked if we could have a minute to talk about this. When he left I could see Katelyn was going to throw up again so I got out a clean bag and she threw up in that.

She asked is we were drunk I we had just a little bit of wine that is why we did it. But pregnant. Katelyn was young and I was worried about her a little but now I was worried a lot.

I was wondering who've old take of the baby when she had it or if she lost the baby. My mind was spinning. When Katelyn asked if I was ok I said I will be fine. I asked her the same thing and she started crying.

I could understand why she was. She said she was scared if I was going to leave her or the baby and I said never in my life would I do that to you. She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek and we asked for the doctor to come in.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment down below what you think will happen. Hope you have a good summer talk to you later bye😀