Will katelyn survive part two

Chandlers POV
I wake up to the doctor saying" the babies are doing grate and katelyn well katelyn is.... doing fine she just woke up and is wanting to see chandler and Steven yeun (now I know Steven is not in the walking dead any more but this is season six coming up) I got up and went to Kate's room to see her sleeping and let me just tell you I am so happy that she is awake and I am so glad she pulled through. I got pulled out of my thought when I felt Steven put his hand on my shoulder and said I am so happy that she pulled through and now your a Dad. Yeah I am too do you want to go in first. Sure I would love to. Steven walked in and sat in a chair next to the hospital bed. I walked in and Sat in a chair on the other side of the bed.

Seven's POV
I looked at her and smiled a little and said hey you beautiful little lady how are you feeling Katelyn open her eyes a looked at me weirdly so I asked, what's  wrong you seem sad. Kate said yeah I know it seams that way but um I just feel like my live has gotten more difficult and now I am a mother and I have twins to take care of I just don't know what to do any more. I told Katelyn that she is not alone and not a single mother she has chandler to help her out with this and she has all of the cast members to help her out with the twins. She said I know that I am not alone but I wish it could just me and chandler for just a little bit longer now but now we have twins we are going to be great parents. I told her I know it maybe scary at first but just think of all the fun things you guys will be doing with your kids and all the memories you will make with your kids. She said yeah I Guess your right Steven. Thank you so so much I really appreciate everything you guys have done for chandler and I. You don't know how much this means to us. I told Katelyn that I had to go so she can talk to Chandler for awhile so she can see Him and she understands. So I walk of the room and the first thing chandler asked was how did it go with Kate? I said it went awesome she is doing good and she said she wanted to talk to you before she has to go to bed. Chandler said thank you so much for helping us out and I can not wait to see her again I just do not know what I would do if she was gone. I told him even if she wanted to go she still wouldn't go. Chandler said yeah I guess your right. I should be going in there to see Katelyn now so see after I see her ok? I said yeah of course we will not be going anywhere.

Chandler's POV
When I walked into Kate's room I saw her...

A/N
Hey guys I am so sorry I have not been updating a lot #1 I have been supper busy and #2 I have a trip coming up on Friday and we have to start packing soon. I hope your summer is good and I hope your day is well and also one more thing before I come to an end I have to say this please comment and vote and please if there is anything I need to change tell me nicely and I will do it. So here is the conclusion what do you think Katelyn was doing in the bed it is nothing dirty I promise. I will try to update soon and good night because where I live right now the time is exactly 1:19 so good night everyone and I hope you enjoy.
Ps I know one more thing I know this is a short chapter I will try to make a longer chapter next time. But until next time bye!!!