Chapter 19: hospital call

Chandler's POV
I go up stairs to go to bed and when I get to my room I see the door was wide open and Katelyn in bed. so I walked in and shut the door and try to lay down in bed.

I put my arms around Katelyn and fell straight to sleep. In the morning I woke up and unwrapped my arms from Kate and got up. I went over to my dresser and got out a short sleeve shirt.

I go to my closet and got out blue jeans. I lay them on my bed and go down stairs to eat breakfast. When I got to the kitchen everyone is up and spread out from the living room to the kitchen. I go to the pantry and got out the cereal and purred it into a bull.

I go sit down at the table with Emily and she said thank you for everything you did for Kate I really appreciate it. I mean she counts on me because we are best friends and yet I still let her down. I said it is ok and you are welcome.

I also said that it is not your fault for Katelyn loosing her dad and her mom in the hospital. Emily said what if her mom died then what will she do. Me and my mom talked about it and if her mom died she can live here. Emily said ok that sounds good.

Katelyn's POV
I wake up and Chandler is not in bed. I get out of bed and go down stairs Andrew walks into the kitchen and sees me. I walk over to Chandler. I sit down next to him and he kisses my cheek.

I told him good morning and he said good morning to you too. I went into the pantry and got out a box of cereal and got out a bull. I also got out a spoon and milk. I pored the cereal into the bull.

I sat down at the table and talked to Chandler. We talked about the walking dead and what would happen when I have the baby. Robert came over to me and said we can act like you are pregnant on the show and we said that ma be the best idea.

When I am done with eating my cereal I put it in the sink and go up stairs. I go to Chandler's room and I got out a flowing black shirt and black skinny jeans. I go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I also put on makeup.

I get out of the bathroom and my phone rings. I think it is the hospital and I answer it and head down the stairs. I said is everything ok with my mom? The person on the other line said your mom...

What do you think happened to Katelyn's mom. Is she alive or did she die? Comment down below and tell me what you think. Talk to you later. Sorry I not written in a long time because I was in Denver Colorado for my summer vacation. I am driving home now so I will write more to day and tomorrow. Bye and sorry again😔