Chapter 31: the baby names

Katelyn's POV
We just found out we are having a girl and a boy. I can not believe it. I am so happy I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. I know that chandler will love having another boy around the house and a girl.

I look over at chandler and looks like he just found out we won the lottery. He was so happy and shocked at the same time. We got another altar sound picture that we can keep. When the lady said what will the babies names be? We said we do not know we will figure it out. She said congratulations and said we can leave when we want.

When we walked out side Grayson said is it two boys it two girls. I said well it is a girl and a boy. Then Gena and Chandlers dad came up to us and said congratulations we are going to throw and baby shower and have the whole walking dead cast over for the baby showers.

Me and Chandler shared a look that meant I do not know about this Idea. Then we said can we think about it first then tell you what we think it should be and invite. Then Grayson looked at me and Chandler and said yeah give them a break mom I promise you it will be fine.

Skip to when they get home sorry
Still Katelyn's POV

When we got home I was so tired I went to bed on the couch. Then I heard someone say awe look how cute she is. She is like an angle that is so pretty and lovely. The dream I was having scared me because it was a dream where my mom was still a live and said that I was going to die after I have the twins and that they will never see me.

I was crying so hard then I heard chandler say yeah and those two babies are going to be adopted by an abusive farther and the will own up to what they did. The that was when I woke up Chandler and Grayson trying to calm me down.

When I got up to get some water I said why do not love me. Grayson looked a Chandler and and Chandler said what I do love you when did I say I never love you? I said in my dream you said after I die you will put the twins up for adoption and that you will find an abusive farther that will hit them and that way the kids will earn up to there mistakes.

I was now in tears and Grayson was confused as hell and Chandler ran to me and said I will always love you no matter what. I looked at him and said you promise if I die you will not put the kids up for adoption and that you will find a guy that will abuse our kids. He said I promise forever always. I smiled at him and we kissed.

When Chandler looked back at Grayson he was still shacked and confused as hell then Chandler explained to him what happened and he said ok and left for his room. When we went upstairs I went to chandlers bed and fell asleep. Luckily I do not have to go back for a doctors appointment until when I am seven months pregnant.

When I went to get on my pjs and go to bed chandler asked me if I was ok and is I am fine are you and he said yeah I am fine. When I got out of the bathroom I went into the bed and got cuddled up into the sheets and went to sleep with happy dreams.

Hey guys I am so sorry school has been crazy and every think so yeah. Hope you liked it I know it was boring but hey at least I yup dated. I love you guys and well se you soon bye😜🎯