Chapter 36: what is happening to me??!!

Katelyn's POV
Chandler and I are in the bathroom right now because I really feel like I will throw up again at any moment and my stomach is killing me like it is a stabbing pain of like something going wrong and is killing from the inside to the outside of me. Chandler does not notice because I have gotten better at hiding my emotions around but when I feel sick he will notice like kind of at this second. I start to feel like I am going to throw up so sit up to where the toilet is and throw up again. Chandler said he will be right back I did not answer him because I could barely move and talk.

I decided to lay down and try to sleep away the pain but it did not work to well. I could hear the twins having a rough time sleeping and wanted to help out with everything and everyone but I couldn't. I finally got to go to sleep for about an hour or so until I feel hands pick me up and lay me on a bed. I heard the door shut and foot steps going down the stairs. I then hear chandler say where did you guys go. I knew he was a little bit upset but trying to stay calm so he won't wake the twins. Then I heard I think his mom say I checked on Kate but she was still throwing up and the twins would not go to sleep so we decided to go for a drive.

I open my eyes and I sit up to striking pain in my stomach. I have some strength to get on my feet and go down stairs. I walk to where they were and I told chandler I think we better go back to the hospital because something is clearly not right. He said I think that is a good idea and grabbed a bad and the car keys and walked out the door. I get in the car and said when your parents were still at the house I was in so much pain that I could barely talk and I was also scared to talk to them because you were not there to help. He looked at me scared. Then I said are you mad at me because if you are I want to know. He said I would never be mad at you and if I would I still couldn't get mad at you.

When we got to the hospital I was going to throw up but I had nothing left in me to do so. We get inside and chandler goes up to a girl siting at the desk where you tell them what is wrong and they will go get a nurse I guess I don't know. A few miners later a nurse comes running out to where I am and take me back to a room. He asked me what was going on and I told all that happened to me 24 hours ago and he said I will take some tests and we will see what is going on I said ok thank you and he said if you feel like you are going to throw up again throw up in that trash can and then lay down and try to get some sleep because I can tell you are tired. He left the room and went to go get some things so he can check my blood and do some tests.

I wish chandler was hear so he can help me through this but he is not aloud in hear so that is why. I am also thinking about the twins and if I might die tonight or if this sickness I have will get worse as my life goes on and then die. I just have no idea. It felt like hours before the doctor came back and drew my blood and said you need to eat something and I am not saying now but soon you will. I got scared a little bit because then I was thinking what happens if I throw up the food in me. He saw that I got scared and he said it will all be ok we will not let you die in this hospital. I said ok and he left to run the tests now. I then felt like I was going to throw up again so I grab the trash can next to me and threw up in it then I remembered him saying if that happens lay down and try to get some sleep. I was lay lung down but in a sit up position. He cane back a few miners later and said we will not keep you over night but I need someone in your house to keep a close eye on you because what I am about to tell is going to change your life for ever. Well kind of but not really I have no idea how you are going to take this but this is why you are looking like and feeling like you are dying so hear it goes you are....

Hey guys hoped you like this chapter I will update as soon as possible and ttyl bye!!