Chapter 12: do not tell your parents we are pregnant yet

Chandler's POV
We went back to my house and we went to my room. Katelyn said that she felt a little nauseous. So I tell Katelyn to lay on my bed and I grabbed a bucket.

I thought that she was nerves about telling our parents or ably the the baby. When I laid the bucket down i see Katelyn out of the corner of my eye throw up.

I run over to my bed and I rubbed Katelyn's back. She threw up a couple more times after that. I hear my mom ask is every thing ok? Is someone sick? She asked worriedly.

I said everything was fine and my mom went back to the kitchen and started cooking again. I asked Katelyn if she was ok and she said yeah I'm fine.

I kiss Katelyn on the cheek and I hear Katelyn say. Mabel we should not tell our parents until we are at least one month pregnant. I agreed and I tell Katelyn that that is a good idea.

When I look back over to her she is asleep I pull the covers up to he chin and kissed her good night even though it was only six a clock.

Katelyn's POV
I fell asleep a couple minutes later and I feel some one pull up the covers and kissed me on the head.

It was like six a clock when I fell asleep. The next time when I woke up was when it was Chandler telling me dinner is ready. I told him that I was to tired to eat because of all the work I have done today and the baby.

Then I hear Chandler say after you eat I can tell my mom that you are tired and you can come up and sleep. I said ok and I got up. I was so tired I almost fell on the ground but Chandler caught me.

When we walk down stairs I can hear Grayson ask why is Katelyn said. I hear Chandler say because she worked so hard to be this tired. I can't believe he said that.

Chandler's POV
When we walk down the hallway I hear Grayson ask Katelyn why are you so tired. I bugged in and said because Katelyn is working hard at school and the show.

I new he would not believe me but I will tell him when I tell mom. We sat down at the table and we ate spaghetti with meatballs. Katelyn got up and got herself a glass of water.

I got up and got myself a soda I sat back Katelyn took my hand and she did not let go. After dinner Katelyn head up stairs and my mom asked what is worn with Katelyn.

So me and Grayson said in sync she is vary tiers and we both lady the table. Grayson followed me up stairs to my room and asked what is wrong with Katelyn and he closed the door shut so my mom could not hear.

I said that Katelyn is pregnant and you can not tell mom. He said ok and left Katelyn looked up at me and said did you really have to tell that I am pregnant? I said yes and she fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Please comment if I need to change any thing or if I need some different ideas. Thank you for reading this book. Talk to you soon😀