two

arabella thanked the pizza guy, closing the door with her foot careful not to drop the pizza. it was yet another friday night that she was staying in by herself. she had no existent friends to invite over due to the fact she was the reject of the bunch at school.

arabella grew used to the fact nobody wanted to be around her, she sometimes even preferred it this way. other times she wished she had someone to talk to, because virtually she had no one to.

her mother was always at work, often having to go on business trips. leaving arabella only one other chance at conversation. with harry.

but harry was like the other kids, he didn't want anything to do with her. unless he wanted to sleep.  arabella  hoped after the first time it happened, things would be different. that he would acknowledge her presence.

she was silly for the hope, she was  still nobody to him.

arabella took a seat on the couch setting the pizza next to her. grabbing the remote that laid beside her, she started scrolling through the movies playing on tv that night settling on v for vendetta.

she figured that since it was one of her favorite literary  character's favorite movie she should watch it at some point.

getting comfortable by leaning against the couch's armrest her legs drawn up, she grabbed a piece of pizza ready to enjoy it's goodness.

after a while of eating more pizza and watching the movie, she heard yelling from next door. normally she wouldn't be bothered by this because it happened almost every day, but it was louder tonight.

even though she shouldn't, arabella worried about harry.  she heard about his father not being the nicest man around, and usually he was the voice she heard almost everyday.

arabella wasn't the nosy time, but as the voices rose she got up from her  couch making her way to the window facing the style's house.

there was a window that was almost right across from each other's like her's and harry's, except this window was a little more off the left. 

their curtain con sealed their faces but their outlines were apparent. she  could tell it was harry who must have been arguing with his father. she stood watching as the yelling escalated she picked  up that the fight was about harry never being home and how mr. styles was a s.hit father.

arabella was uncertain whether harry would actually show up tonight. arabella tried to decipher if this was a good or bad thing.