four

the sunlight streamed in through the window touching upon the sleeping figures intertwined on the bed. arabella stirred as she became warmer from the sun's rays, and harry's body heat. his body heat? arabella scrambled to look over see harry sleeping.

harry would always be gone before arabella woke up, always. she started panicking, she didn't know what to do. it's gonna be so awkward when he wakes up, but she couldn't stand how warm she was. 

arabella lifted the blanket up, revealing their bodies together. not noticing before that harry's arm was still wrapped around her waist she used her own arms to pry it off.

harry grunted in protest in his sleep, arabella glanced back to see if he had woke up. she paused to take in how he looked when he was sleeping, so peaceful with his curls looking soft and fluffy.

arabella mentally scolded herself as she climbed out of the bed. harry woke from this his eyes opening the widening in surprise as he realized where he was. 

arabella watched from a few feet away from the bed, he has no idea how he ended up here.

he sat up quickly, his face contorting with pain from the probable headache he has as a result from getting wasted.

"i have asprin in my bathroom, if you want some." arabella offered.

harry shook his head, swinging his legs to the one side of the bed standing up. realizing he was just in his boxers he scanned the floor for his clothes. arabella gave some direction by pointing to the bathroom where his discarded clothes were left.

arabella waited as harry dressed in the bathroom, taking the time to digest what had happened. harry came to her drunk, they fell asleep, he can't remember  any of that. why should she be surprised?

harry needed a place to crash since his fight with his dad, so he came to arabella. a girl he only fell asleep next too. nothing else.

harry came out of the bathroom, dressed in his clothes from last night his eyes thankfully no longer blood shot. bloodshot eyes kinda freaked arabella out. he stalked wordlessly past her to the window he climbed in and out of numerous times.

right before he climbed out he said," thank you" then left.

arabella couldn't shake the feeling that this time was different. harry came to her when he was drunk which must mean something. or maybe arabella was just overthinking everything. he was drunk, he showed up at her house to fall asleep.

that's it.

arabella convinced herself this throughout the rest of the day.