nineteen

she must have left an impression because over the next  two weeks arabella and harry had been on two more dates, and at the end of the last date when he asked if she would be his girlfriend she said yes. she figured she tortured  him enough.

they became more comfortable with each other over that time with them hanging out at her house or at the library downtown, which surprised her that he even offered to go there.

he would tease her as she picked a romance book with a cheesy title or cover. she would blush and push him away which was hard because his smile had grown on her.

the days they shared together were filled with smiles, laughs and  jokes. harry would walk her to classes even though she knew he would be late. everyone else took note on what changed between them curious looks being shot their way.

arabella would dutifully ignore them, sometimes sending glares because it annoyed her. as the time passed between them arabella's feeling grew for harry. like flowers blooming. 

they hadn't kissed since the one day they spent the night together at his house. arabella didn't know if harry felt it but she felt she needed it to happen which made her feel ashamed.  they haven't really touched either in a romantic way.

it was kind of driving her crazy.

arabella figured it was just her feeling these things.

she was particularly eager to see him tonight since last night they made it official. she was now his girlfriend. he was her boyfriend. 

arabella couldn't wrap her head around it, that they were actually together. it was all so surreal. arabella didn't even bother  getting dressed up since they would just be hanging out at her house watching movies as discussed earlier today.

harry would be bringing chinese, arabella would supply the movies. when she heard his signature knock on the front door, two knocks pause then three she smiled and got up to greet him in her sweats an old tee shirt.

harry's eye's did a quick look over smiling when he was finished. good arabella thought, she didn't feel like getting dressed.

harry apparently didn't either, because as she let him in and  told him to put the food in the living room she noticed the grey sweats and plain navy tee.

situating themselves on the couch harry handed her her food, " there you go baby."

arabella arched an eyebrow at the name, but fought the urge to say anything.  instead she leaned back into the couch remote in her hand  opening the netflix application. 

" you took forever," arabella noted opening up her box of fried rice.  

harry rolled his eyes, " well there was a line, what did you expect for a friday night?" 

arabella stuck her tongue out then procceded to take the container of sweet n sour sauce to mix in her rice. satisfied she took a bite, catching harry's look of amusement. he didn't know what he was missing.

she tossed the remote to harry for him to choose something. which is how they ended up watching one of the many terrible horror movies on netflix.

after the girl went to the basement after hearing screams to get killed arabella turned to him to give him a look like really. harry just shrugged and kept eating his chicken things. arabella thought they looked terrible.

after they finished eating arabella made herself comfortable in harry's side. harry taking this as an opportunity to curl his arm around her. settled and happy arabella agonizingly got through the terrible movie watching the credits roll on the screen.