twenty nine

arabella woke with a start from harry's velvety soft lips planting kisses on her exposed collarbone. a smile crept on her face at his gestures of affection, loving the feeling it ignited inside her.

she shifted in his embrace so that was face to face with harry his hands clasped together resting on the small of her back.

"i like this," harry revealed staring at her intensely enough to make arabella squirm a little.

"me too," arabella responded, it was true. she like waking up beside harry with no worry of her mom coming home or of harry having to go home. in this moment, she felt like a different girl.

she felt like a girl who didn't have to worry about parents. she felt like all the pain in the past was lifted and she was waking up as a new person who was in love with a very handsome curly boy.

"i wish we could stay here all day," harry rasped making arabella just want to melt into him.

despite her wants though, she untangled herself from him rolling to the edge of the bed, landing on her feet on the cool dark hardwood floor.

harry watched her with an amused expression staying in the same position. his bare inked chest faced her, letting her have a great view of his toned chest. her eyes followed his happy trail until her eyes met the blanket that pooled at his waist.

deciding maybe she shouldn't stare, arabella stretched her hands reaching for the sky. she held it for a few second before recomposing.

" the views great," harry remarked from his spot.

arabella grinned at his cheesiness and grabbed her pillow off the bed throwing it at him.

"what was that for?" harry asked taking the pillow off his face.

"maybe for still being in bed," she stuck her tongue out at him. harry groaned but relented getting up.

he walked around to her side of the bed that she had claimed in just his briefs. reaching arabella he kissed her forehead, "let's go make something to eat."

"sounds good to me."

together they made their way downstairs passing through the living room into the kitchen. the kitchen was a cheery apple green color with a white tile back splash. it was cute and small with vintage signs hanging on the walls along with a wooden circle table almost in the middle of the kitchen with two chairs.

arabella looked around taking note of everything while harry opened a cupboard pulling out a box of lucky charms. arabella's favorite. he opened another cupboard grabbing two bowls for them.

arabella couldn't help but smile when she saw him pour lucky charms into a bowl. she walked over to him her feet hitting the cold tile beneath wrapping her arms around his waist, her cheek pressed to her back.

"i can't believe you remembered," arabella mumbled.

the clinking sound of cereal hitting plastic stopped.

"of course i remembered, i don't think i could ever forget you or your little quirks. you are forever imprinted in my mind."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"this is amazing," arabella breathed her fingers skimming the many locks on the chain link fence that was buried in the woods. their was only a mere strip of the link fence that held maybe at least a hundred padlocks of all shapes and sizes and colors.

if arabella looked closely enough she could see the etched initials and names on some.

"when my grandma was a teenager there used to be a lighthouse here and it was protected by a a chain link fence. my grandma threw fantastic parties here when she was young, and everyone would sneak off to the lighthouse to.." harry trailed off his cheeks getting pink letting arabella know what he was getting at.

"anyways these locks began to appear on this fence," he gestured with his hand to the locks " people would come from towns away to attend her parties then coming back here to put the locks on the fence to let everybody know they were here."

arabella looked around for the lighthouse harry was talking about but couldn't see it. harry noticed her looking and explained.

"it burned down when some kids broke in and didn't stub out a cigarette, my great grandparents and her were devastated. the rest of the fence was broken when the firetrucks came, but this fence survived."

arabella didn't like the sad look in his eye as he told this part of the story, and grabbed his hand interlacing their fingers giving it a squeeze.

harry looked grateful for the gesture.

"is the ocean near by or something? aren't light houses by the ocean not in the middle of the forest?" arabella asked.

"well you see, when my great grandparents decided to build a light house they did not want it be built right by the ocean so it wouldn't bring trouble. they only lit it up though once, because it was expensive and they had run out of money." harry spoke.

"wow," arabella was awed at how extensive and cool his family history was, and the way he spoke of them you could tell how much respect and admiration he had for them.

"yeah," harry mumbled looking at the fence for a moment before looking back to her.

"it was kinda supposed to be a surprise but i guess i already spoiled it, but ready to go see the ocean?"

{hi, this chapter is a little longer, but thank you for reading ! votes & comments, any feedback is appreciated. how do you guys feel about this chapter? i love hearing from you guys. hope you guys have a good day or night !!}