six

arabella glanced at the vase of flowers sitting on her nightstand that came from harry. she was skeptical they were actually from him, until she saw the little white card that was signed 'i'm sorry'. 

she could tell it was harry's handwriting from the many years of passing up papers, double checking that wrote his name on it. it felt like they always got stuck near each other in school, typically they did because there last names were stanton and styles. 

this still never helped the fact he ignored her as well as he could. 

the flowers consisted of  daisies, sunflowers, and yellow roses. arabella leaned over to inhale the scent of the beautiful flowers to hen settle back down into bed. it was a unique combination of flowers that felt more than just a walmart pick up. she felt some thought went into it.

arabella wasn't going to lie, she loved daisies. and she was happy that he got her sunflowers a underappreciated flower. yellow roses? so much more different than the cliche red ones. for the simple fact they were yellow.

 she wondered if harry would show up tonight or if the i'm sorry meant  he wasn't coming over again.

at least the flowers were nice.  arabella rolled over to see the familiar figure outside her window. his fingers pushed up on it allowing him to crawl inside. arabella quickly closed her eyes pretending to be asleep, she wanted to see what harry would do usually she was on the edge of sleep when this happened.

she could hear him breathing, as the thump of his shoes hitting the carpet were heard. her heart raged inside her chest hoping harry wouldn't notice. the bed dipped as harry climbed in the good distance between them decreasing as harry inched over closer.

arabella struggled to keep her breathing even, why was she acting like this? one of harry's arms draped over her waist. his other arm carefully wedged under her waist, she felt his  large clasped hands on her back. he wedged her closer to him, and not to long she felt harry's chest hearing his heartbeat.

arabella wanted to open her eyes so she could see what his expression was on his face, she wanted to see what emotion was displayed if there was any. she kept them closed. 

arabella heard harry exhale, feeling his body relax.she was warm and comfortable in harry's arms finding it harder to stay awake. the last thing she could remember was harry's hot breath  in her hair mumbling words.

arabella pondered what these words might have been over the next week.

{hope you enjoyed! i like updating, sooo oops. these chapters are meant to be short although there might be some long ones in time. please keep this in mind. make it a great night/ day!}