thirty two

harry's pov

harry didn't want to take her home. he wished they could stay there forever instead of dealing with the harsh realities at home.

harry had forgotten about the picture on the wall of the two of them. when she asked, he wanted to tell her. she didn't deserve to live in a blanket in deception. yet he knew it wasn't his place to tell her.

this weekend has been bliss, so when he turned on their road their houses coming into view his right hand that held hers tightened. anxiety flooded his veins at what arabella was going to find out and how his father would give him s.hit for not being home.

as the car hurtled closer to their houses harry could see that her mother's car was parked in the driveway, her figure sitting on the front step. a glance to his house he could see his father in the door way with a deep scowl on his face.

harry was shocked at the sight of his father in the daylight seemingly waiting for his arrival. harry glanced at arabella to see her worried expression, he brought their entwined hands kissing the back of her hand.

"it'll be okay," he told her and himself hoping he sounded convincing enough.

he honestly didn't know what was going to happen.

he knew that she was worried about what she would find out about our past, and even about him having to face his father. he wanted to wipe those worries from her, she didn't need to worry about him. he is fully capable of dealing with his s.hit father.

reluctantly he pulled his hand from hers as he pulled into her drive way. arabella's breaths began to quickened as she saw her mother sitting on the steps with a look of fury on her face. her mother stood up from the steps stomping to the car.

"ara," he begins to say taking her hand again forcing her to look at him. she stares at him with almost a sadness in her eyes with a hint of anger.

all of the sudden the passenger door was open and was being yanked out from him. rage consumed him as arabella was harshly dragged away from the car, the sight of her thrashing in her mothers grip made his blood boil.

"hey! don't touch her like that," he yelled climbing out of the car. arabella's mother glared at him," you have done enough!"

"mother!" arabella exclaimed "let me go!"

"where have you been? i've been worried sick! you are in so much trouble," her mother yells at her.

" harry get you a.ss inside right now!" his father bellowed from his spot. harry fought to wince at his tone, and especially at how he was being yelled at in front of arabella.

harry ignored his father by walking over to arabella's mother wanting to smooth everything over.

"this was all my fault, really. it was my idea not ara's" harry told her desperate for her mother to accept his words.

"it was my fault too," arabella declared. arabella's mother arched an eyebrow her expression one of amusement, harry's temper flaring.

nothing about this was amusing. certainly not the grip she had on her daughters wrist that would surely leave a bruise.

harry glared at arabella, he was trying to take some of the heat off of her but she wouldn't allow it. she chose to be stubborn at this time out of all times.

he just wants to protect her. not to mention it was his idea! he was fully ready to take the blame, he wants to take the blame.

harry felt hands being wrapped around his arms from the behind, hands he knew too well as his fathers. his father began roughly pulled him to the house.

arabella watched on in horror, thrashing more to get out of the grip that held her in place.

"let go of him!" she screamed tears streaming down her face.

harry was ashamed that she had to see this, see him being dragged away by his own god da.mned father. he so desperately wanted to waltz over their wipe those tears off her full cheeks that become rosy when he kisses her, he wanted to whisk her away back to the house.

harry fought against his fathers hold, but his sturdy arms wouldn't budge as harry tried to free himself to run to arabella.

at this point her mother was dragging her to the front door, arabella putting up a fight digging her heels into the ground.

"i love you!" she sobbed.

harry's father shoved him in the front door before he was able to choke anything out.

despite harry being thrown into the wall he was more focused on the fact that he felt like she just said good bye and that breaks his heart more than anything.

{this was an emotional chapter, how do you guys feel about it? ALSO IM VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING SO LATE. }