twenty six

harry scoffed," do you actually mean it? or are you just saying that because you feel obligated to?"

arabella sat up so aburptly at his words her head almost collided with his, she was shaking .

"of course i f.ucking mean it! it's a hard topic for me and for you just to shove it back into my face.." arabella trailed off tears streaming down her cheeks.

a look of remorse washed over his face, but arabella still inched away from him. she loved him. isn't that enough? isn't that what he wanted to hear?

harry outstretches his hand to offer her some comfort but arabella jerked away.

"don't touch me," she told him inching away until she was sitting on top of her pillows her back flush with the headboard.

"don't say that love," harry's voice broke.

arabella knew he was on the brink of tears, that her statement hurt him. but at of this moment she needed, she needed to feel what love was, because if this was love arabella didn't want to be apart of it.

arabella felt little glimpses of love in the touches harry delivered, in his embrace, in his words for her. the thought of harry touching her now though after she confessed her true feelings scared her.

the tears started to pour down her cheeks she lowered her head in her knees that she had drawn up. she didn't want to hurt harry, the look on his face at her words a few moments before was clear evidence she did.

she could feel the bed shift and slowly felt the pull of harry's arms around her. "shhh," harry cooed into her hair, her cheek now pressed to his chest. slowly arabella calmed down, harry's touch was just like before. comforting and warm.

harry kissed her temple,"i love you."

arabella let out a small laugh opened her eyes to look at him," i love you too, but please be patient with me i don't know how all this works."

apparently harry found this a tad funny because he left out a laugh," how it works? it's like breathing. "

arabella knew it was much more complicated than that, but joked "i know how to breathe."

harry shifted so arabella not leaning against his chest anymore instead was lying flat on the bed. he hovered over her with a look now that arabella associated with love. she could see it in his eyes, it made her light up inside to be looked at in such a way.

then his lips planted the seeds of love across her forehead one right after the other, arabella closed her eyes loving the sensations. his lips trailed down kissing her eyelids and cheeks lighting a trail of fire beneath the surface.

"what are you doing?" arabella asked breathlessly.

"showing you what a taste of love is. that i love every inch, of your beautiful face," harry murmurmed.

arabella savored his beautiful words, wanted to savor the beautiful boy above her. that felt it was important to show her what a taste of love looks like.

she could feel as if a flower bloomed inside of her chest at the words, at the actions, at the love from him. why was she so scared of something like this?

desire started to run through her veins as harry's lips trailed down her neck hitting her sweet spot, giving it a little more attention.

a moan escaped from her mouth as he sucked on it, then moving on. arabella whimpered a little in disappointment wanted, needing, to feel more. without even thinking about it she lifted her hips to meet harry's wanting some release of the pent up desire in her.

she clearly wasn't thinking straight but the moment her hips met his, she was satisfied. she could feel harry how harry was feeling for her, letting out a groan at the contact. arabella loved the sound.

she then realized how harry had stopped his eyes right over hers now looking at her in surprise. he responded with colliding his lips with hers as arabella's rose up to meet his hips again slightly moving this time.

arabella moaned inside harry's mouth, her fingers lost in his hair slightly pulling. harry pulled away from her quickly though," and that was lust. "

he moved over sitting criss cross beside her as arabella laid flustered beside him. her cheeks was bright red as she realized her actions a few moments caught up in desire.

she was thankful he had self restraint and moved away, because arabella lost hers in the process. she wasn't ready for that, their relationship wasn't ready for that. confessing love was a big step, becoming intimate was another. it probably wasn't the best choice to check two off the list the same day.

"we'll explore that one more too," harry winked.

{so, yeah. idk how i feel about this.}