thirty nine

arabella heard the familiar knock on the window, signaling that harry was here and coming in. she smiled forcing herself not open her eyes, she wanted to know what he would do when she was sleeping.

she could hear him kick off his boots, shuffling, then the bed dipping with his weight. he weaseled under the covers his arms instantly pulling her slowly to him so her back was flush with his chest.

she could feel his warm breath on her ear, "ara, i know you're not sleeping."

arabella opened her eyes in defeat glancing over her shoulder to look at him while she stuck her tongue out at her. she rolled over with his arms still  around her waist.

"how did it go?" he questioned looking a little worried.

"i think it went as well as it could. it's going to take me some time though,"arabella told him. 

harry's face broke out into a smile at her news, kissing her.

"i knew you could do it," harry grinned arabella doing the same.

her heart beat at a fast pace in her chest at his words. she had someone that believed in her. she had someone who would fight for her. someone to laugh with. someone who loved her. 

knowing she will do it for him, and she will believe in him. she will fight for him. she will laugh with him because she is utterly in love with this boy.

"i love you," arabella blurted. at the moment and looking  back at how much history they had and how it might not have always been sunshine and roses, it was theirs messy and all.

"i love you ara, and whatever happens i know we can make it through it." harry tells her planting his lips to her forehead.

not long after they both fell asleep with arabella nestled in harry's chest, and his arms holding arabella to him happily entangled with each other. 

at first they were just bedfellows, a person who merely shares a bed with another but it bloomed into something much more.it bloomed into love, they were no longer just bedfellows they were more than that. they were bedfellows that were in love with each other.

and that's what mattered.

[GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF BEDFELLOW WHICH IS EXTREMELY SAD. I'M THINKING OF DOING AN EPILOGUE, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR FINISHING THIS BOOK AND SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT. I KNOW THIS IS CHEESY  BUT I COULD NOT IMAGINE BEING HERE AT OVER 5K READS WITHOUT YOU GUYS . THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. 

AFTER I DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO POST AN EPILOGUE AND IT'S UP, I'LL BE POSTING MY NEW STORY 'THE ART OF LIVING' WHICH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD CHECK IT OUT.  IT WILL BE A HARRY AU, AND I AM SUPER EXCITED TO WRITE IT. ANYWAYS THANK YOU !! }