twenty four

"arabella unlock this door this instant!" her mother shouted pounding on her door.

arabella roused from her sleep at the sound of the door banging. sleepily opening her eyes she glanced around to see harry had vanished. seeing and feeling his body not occupying the space next to her made her sad, but slightly relieved as her mother continued to pound at the door.

decided to not upset her mother anymore she stumbled out of bed to the door unlocking it. on the other side she saw her mother with a displeased expression on her face.

"why was this door locked?" her mother demanded crossing her arms over her chest, her eyes searching arabella's room no doubt for harry.

"i was changing last night and locked the door. i must have forgot," she lied it coming so quickly it surprised herself.

"well, i'm leaving in an hour. there's an emergency at the office in portland." her mother informed her stalking off back down the stairs.

arabella couldn't help but roll her eyes at her mother's attitude. she was acting childish because her door was locked. she wasn't even there half the time. 

her feet took her to her bed her arms reaching toward the sky stretching out her limbs. her eyes fell upon the bed of messy sheets and blankets wishing she could just transport back to last night.

where she felt safe in the arms of harry as they slept in a cocoon of what? love? it was way to soon for love. arabella was good with what was happening now, but soon she wouldn't be able to ignore the bubbling feeling inside her.

the feeling that would appear whenever harry was around. it overcame her senses clouding them. arabella never had felt that feeling before and it terrified her. chilled her to the bone to think that someone could have such an effect on her.

 pushing that aside she took notice of the note on pillow that harry had claimed.

 excitedly she ran over to it jumping on her bed rolling on her side facing the little white tent of a note.

good morning beautiful,                                                                                                                                             last night was amazing, sleeping beside you will always be my favorite thing. i'm sure.                                                                                          - all the love. harry xx

arabella read it over again, and again, and again until her eyes ran over the words enough times she knew what it said by heart. already. arabella let out a shriek taking in the fact that he signed all the love.

she sounds like a schoolgirl  giggling over boys and a big part of herself hates that, but a small  part of herself is overjoyed. 

her heart bursting with happiness over words rolled over a giggling mess. all the love. all the love. he said all the love! to her! 

arabella felt the world grow a little bit brighter making her way to her bathroom to shower. fresh and clean dressed with hair brushed humming a song she heard on the radio yesterday. she took the note from the pillow and carefully folded it.

she slipped it in the pocket of her jeans to give her a little support when she had to go with her mother to see her off. a little more sunshine.

{sorry this took forever. }