thirty three

harry's pov

after the first punch his father makes, harry pulls out of his daze raising his fist to hit his father back. his father roared at the impact taking harry's wrist shoving him against the wall pinning him there.

harry winced at his father's alcohol stench filled breath in his face, but remained to hold his father gaze as he stares back.

"what the h.ell were you thinking?" his father yelled.

harry refused to say anything to him, he wasn't going to tell him that his intentions were to take arabella on a somewhat of a getaway.

"you will stay away from that girl, do you understand me?" his father said in a low voice.

when harry failed to say anything in response his father released his hold on one of his wrists raising his fist. harry quickly raising his hand to catch his father's fist surprising himself and his father.

"if you don't do as i say boy, or you won't like the consequences."

harry stilled at what his father was implying. his father took this as an opportunity to free his hand to punch him in the eye. harry slumped against the wall as his father stalked away.

when harry unpeeled himself from the wall to walk up the stairs to his room. he was so p.issed off at his current predicament. he began to run his fingers though his hair, trying to think up of a solution to fix all this.

out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of her in her room through the open window. he turned his head at the sound of her sobs. it pained him to hear such a sound from her, he wished he could replace it with laughter.

arabella disappeared from his view for a moment then reappearing at the window. her hair matted to her face wet from tears and her eyes were red and puffy. to see her like this hurt him more than his father punching him in the eye.

"meet me at old baseball field at midnight," harry whispered yelled half out the window to make sure she would hear but also so his dad wouldn't.

he could hear arabella's mother yelling at her, banging on the door. arabella didn't move though her gaze set on him.

"this is not the end," she told him her voice breaking, and with that she retreated inside her room.

harry let out a shaky exhale pushing himself from the window. her words would not leave his thoughts as he was thinking of all the possibilities to ensure that it will not be the end.

harry knew he would be able to see her at school, but it wouldn't be the same after this weekend to only see her then. he wanted to be with her every second of the day, every waking moment. fall asleep together, wake up together, everyday.

harry scolded himself at his thoughts because his desires could cost arabella her safety from his father. even thinking of his father setting hands on her makes his blood boil.

for the next five hours harry anticipated the meeting, and at eleven fifty five he began making his way to the baseball field after walking past his passed out drunk father.

this can't be the end.

{hi guys! thank you all so much for the votes and comments and taking the time to read this book. i hope you all have had a wonderful day!}