Chapter 2 : Promise

Zayn's POV

She seems to be really sad laying like tha' on the floor crying her eyes out. It must be because of a guy I thought, it's always about a guy. I felt sorry for her and I wondered if she had recognized me. I think she did because when I looked at her a sort of sparkle appeared in her eyes, the same light I see in my fans. Hope she'll find peace.

I was alone in my bedroom, I had nothing special to do for once, I could just lay here and forget the world. It's good to be alone sometimes without all the fans and the paparazzi, I'm just normal somewhere. I think I'm better alone, I've always been a shy person even if this sort of feelings isn't very compatible with my life.

You know being on a stage, the girls screaming your name, people who try to manipulate you and so on... It was hard to be on a band such as One Direction that's why I decided to go solo. I often think about what happened when I left the band, it was hard for everybody, especially for me because I felt like I've disappointed so many people.

The ink is dry and my destiny was already written I guess.

But suddenly I thought about the girl, I couldn't hear her crying anymore. I decided to open the door just to check - I've always been curious - but no one was there. I hope she hasn't done something stupid. I kind of expected that she would have knocked my door to have a picture with me or an autograph, I'm so used to it. But for the first time it felt good that she didn't even try or scream when she saw me. I'd like to go back to a normal life sometimes.

It is unusual when someone surprises me, and she did. When you have such an incredible life like mine it is hard to be surprised everytime especially when you have lived the most beautiful experiences you could ever live.

Suddenly I don't know why but I couldn't help myself writing her a note on a paper. I just wanted to check if everything was fine, I'm human at least and this girl seemed to be really desperate. So, I just took a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote :

"You okay ?" No need to sign it I guess because there was only her and I in the hallway when we met.

I put it under her door and left.

Loreleï's POV

Okay..okay..Lore..stay calm !

What if someone else saw me and just checked on me ? Of course not I was sure that it was him. But are you 100% sure ? It was hard for me to think that Zayn Malik cared about me. What am I supposed to do ? Answer him ? Leave the hotel ? Wait ? I think I'm going crazy right now.

But somewhere it didn't surprise me much, I mean of course I didn't expect that note but when I think about his personality and the way be behaves it was logic. I've never been a big fan of One Direction but I have to admit that they had something special. They were all good looking, talented and kind.

Since Zayn went solo I bought his album and listened to his music which was really good, I kind of started to be a fan. I think I could rely to him when he says that sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to let go. Sometimes you need to stop pretending you're happy, it's okay to say you're not okay. It's okay to feel alone even if the world surrounds you. And finally it's okay to feel misunderstood when everybody knows every detail about your life.

Yes, that's why I really started to love him as an artist, he was sincere.

If you had the chance to speak to Zayn Malik what would you say ? Nice question, right ? Well I was in this position right now and I really didn't know what to do even if I've always imagined that I would tell him that I'm proud of him. I had to act normal, no need to freak out.

I took the paper carefully and thought about what could I write on it. Well, I don't know if he really wanted to know about my feelings because if he does I would need much more paper to write down what happened. I would write only this : "It's okay."

And the Oscar for the best liar goes to... me.

It was a lie of course but I couldn't tell him what happened because nobody cared right ? He will read this and never answer again. I think he just wanted to see if I didn't commit suicide.

I pushed the door and walked in the hallway, I was right in front of his door.

Okay just do it Lore.

I took the paper and put it down but I let the high corner of the paper visible to be able to see if he will take it. I waited for like 5 minutes. My heart was beating so fast. Maybe it was a bad idea, maybe no one left a note I thought. Was I really doing this ? I am the luckiest and the unluckiest person in the world at the same time.

But suddenly the paper disappeared.

HE TOOK IT ! HE FUCKING TOOK IT !

I was about to scream when the paper appeared again, Zayn had written :

"Don't lie to me."

Okay he caught me, he really wanted me to tell him the truth ? Fine.

"Ok, I'm not feeling well."

"Wanna speak about it ?"

God is real.

"I would love to."

"Promise me not to freak out."

"Promise."

Then Zayn faced me, he opened the door and smiled at me. Now I was completly sure that it was him all along.

___________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter guys !

Do you like the story ? Don't forget to vote and comment

The cast : Loreleï is Camilla Luddington (Jo Wilson in Grey's Anatomy) and Alexander is Colton Haynes. What do you think about the cast !

See you soon for another update, xoxo