Chapter 25 : Paradise ?

Zayn's POV

The temperature prevented me from sleeping more this morning, it was so hot in Hawaii. I was kinda use to that in L.A but not like this, honestly I had to take 3-4 showers a day. I could feel my body sweating on the sheets of the bed, that was really disgusting.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head to the amazing view as I ray of light was blinding me. Slowly, I could pictured the scene under my lashes as I was opening my eyes more. I could see the sea from where I was and the palm trees. That was one of the most beautiful landscape I've ever seen. Like a paradise.

I breathed deeply and even smiled, I knew I was lucky to be there. And even if I have been doing this job for several years now, I don't know if one day I'll be able to get used to it.

Hawaii was definitely one of my favourite place in the world now. Well, I have to admit I would have rather come here alone or with someone I truly love. I'd like to share this moment with someone, someone who really knows me.

Suddenly, something distracted me and took my thoughts away. I felt something against me, someone was there. I turned my head to the other side of the room, I looked down and saw a blond-haired girl right next to me, Gigi. She was lying next to me, her hair spread all over the pillow.

I frowned, actually I didn't know she was here until now and I don't remember inviting her to join me in my bed. Am I going crazy ?

She sighed and turned her body against mine, her face towards me, she was still asleep I guess. She was barely dressed, almost naked, she was wearing a bra and a g-string.

What the-

I was still looking at her, she had numerous  beauty spots on her body and I found it beautiful actually, but nothing else I was just looking. Then, suddenly she spoke to me.

"What are you looking at ?" She winked at me and spoke with a seductive voice. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, all eyes on me now.

"Actually, I was wondering why are you in my bed, dressed like this."

"You have a short memory Zayn."

"Wait what ?!" I frowned and raised myself up on my elbows. Is she saying that something happened between us last night ? What the fuck ? I was completely worried now, I've already made a mistake and I don't want to do it twice. God tell me I didn't fuck her again.

"You're so sexy, even in the morning. That should be illegal." She ran a hand through my hair and bit her lips. As I was pissed because she wasn't answering me I rejected her hand.

"Gigi answer me. What happened last night, did we...?"

"God," she sighed and paused "you're not funny, you should chill out."

I rolled my eyes and breathed, relieved. I swear I can't with her, that was definitely ain't funny at all.

"You were afraid because you know it could have happened. Actually it already did."

"I know what I'm doing 100% of the time, that's why I was surprised. And as I told you last time, what happened is never going to happen again, get it ?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"Really ?" She put her hand under my shirt, touching my abs and started to go down, practically touching my cock.

"Gigi," I caught her hand and firmly grabbed it between my fingers, which prevented her to go any further. I looked at her intensively, she was quite amused by this and that was really getting on my nerves. "You don't want to see me angry, trust me you don't."